Bullys

You walked slowly to school today like any other day. You were now 16 and a freshman in high school while you hated.

The reason for that was you only had a handful of friends including Sealand Lichtenstein Poland and Latvia. You had more friends but they weren't nations .

They were always there for you and you loved knowing that but you still felt alone.

It wasn't because they treated you badly but because someone always picked on you.

There was a girl named Marlene. She hated you for no reason to your knowledge at the least. She made bullied you and you couldn't do anything about it since you might kill her in a public place.

You always walked slow but still made it to your classes on time. Here's the catch though the bruises on your side made it harder to walk .

You were at your locker getting everything you need for your first period. Then the locker snapped closed and you knew already what was about to happen .

There was Marlene her long curly blonde  hair in a ponytail wearing something that should've been against school rules. Then her other two friends Patricia and Ashley. 

"We'll look at what we have here . It's the adopted runt nobody cares about. You are useless you know that you may be smart but that's about it. "

"At least my parents chose me and your right I am smart at least I'm smart enough to never hurt people like you do."

Both of you stared at each other having a staring contest until she grinned.

"Get her now!"

Both Patricia and Ashley chased you down until they ran you out in the court yard.

"Well Ash looks like she really is useless I mean nobody wants her around she's probably lesbian to. "

"Yeah Trish her parents were a couple of faggots they probably don't even love her they just took pity on her. "

They grabbed your (h/c) hair from its ponytail and beat you against the bricks. They finally stopped when blood was coming out of your head.

"Ha she can't even take a few beatings no wonder why her original parents abandoned her. They were probably sick and tired of her and needed a break."

"Leave her alone you sluts!"

There you saw your best friends fighting for you.

"Like totally I mean picking on others is like so not cool. "

"Y-yeah you should be a-ashamed !"

There they were , your best friends. The nations and (your best friend).

"Look Trish she can't even defend herself! Hahaha"

"She can she just refuses to hurt a couple of scum bags like you. "

You then see Peter behind them.

"Oh hi Peter we were just-"

"Save it you can go back to the hell you came from now go!"

Your best friend Peter was Sealand and he was also the most popular and coolest guy in your school.

Once they left you finally got up from your pain because it hurt like hell.

"Thanks guys.."

"(y/n/n) your going to be fine right?"

You slowly nodded and tried to walk to your second period since those girls made you miss your first.

But when you got up you suddenly fell back down and heard the worry cries of your friends as you closed your eyes.

********************************************

You awoke to the pain  of one of your fathers bone crushing hugs.

"Oh my poppet who did this to you? Waaaah!"

He was suddenly ripped of by Francis who was struggling to keep your father from going into a killing spree .

"Eh which one hurt maple?"

Asked a very angered Matt with an equally angered Allen.

"Those punks better hope they're fast enough to survive me!"

"Uh ... Hi dad hi father.."

"(Y/f/n) (y/l/n) .. Who did this to you?"

"I'm sorry Father but even if I could do something I can't because of you know what."

"Answer my question (y/n)."

"Patricia and Ashley Kirkland."

The room remained quiet after you spoke those words.

You went back home and went straight to bed thinking about the things they said to you.

The next morning when you woke up you put the news on and there they were dead. You already knew who did this and you smiled a little.