Chapter Thirty

After I got ready, I head downstairs to join everyone for breakfast. "Good morning sleeping beauty." Nalani said as she grabbed some orange juice.

"Good morning." I said as I sat down beside Baekhyun.

"Did you have a good night last night? You disappeared after the reception." Baekhyun smirked.

"Why are you nosy? Did you have a good night Baekhyun?"

"In fact, I did have a good night. Thank you for asking." He grinned.

"God, you're an ass." I said as I grabbed a plate of scrambled eggs. I grab the plate of bacon and someone sits down beside. I look over and see Kai. "Hi." "Hi." I said shyly.

We all eat in comfortable silence with a few conversations throughout the breakfast.

"All right everyone, we have some fun activities to do today. So, let's get ready for the day and head out." Nalani said as he picked up her plate and we all started cleaning up. I head upstairs and finish getting ready for the day. We all head outside and we all step inside to a bus.

I sit down by the window and Kai goes to sit beside me, until Baekhyun slid next to me. "You don't mind that I sit by your girlfriend, do you?" Baekhyun smirked.

"I guess not." Kai growled and he sits on the other side of Baekhyun, by Kyungsoo.

"So, why are you being so nosy and clingy today?" I asked him.

"I can't hang out with you? I thought we were friends?"

"We are, but---whatever."

"I actually sat by you because I wanted to ask if you wanted to be teammates for some of the activities."

"Oh? I guess that wouldn't be so bad. Hopefully Kai doesn't mind." I said worriedly.

I continue looking out the window and I see that the bus stops at a activity center that had laser tag, go karting, and miniature golf. We all get off the bus and walk inside.

"All right everyone, we'll first be playing laser tag. We'll have two teams. We already have the teams picked. Team Red is Alice, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Tiana, Chen, Xiumin, Lay and Myself. Team Blue is Kris, Kai, Sehun, Tao, Chanyeol, Luhan, and Suho. Even though it's not even numbers, we're still going to have fun, ok?" Nalani explained.

We walk inside the laser tag arena, get our gear and sat on our respective sides, so we could hear the instructions on how to play the game. I already knew how to play, so I was ready to blow Team Blue out of the water. And I have an advantage, since I'm short.

The doors open to the arena, and I head out on my own. Even though we're on teams, it's still every man for himself. Or in my case, herself. I reach a dead end, but find another path when I see Tao. "Sehun? Where'd you go?" He whispered loudly. I shoot his back and his armor makes noise.

"Who's there?" He said as he turned around, but I had already ran away. I walk up a ramp and see Sehun looking all over the place. He turns around and I shoot his chest. "Hey! Come back here Tiana!" He says as he starts to chase after me. As I'm speed walking, since we can't run during laser tag, I see Kai.

I take a sharp turn and make it to my team's base. Kyungsoo and Xiumin were up here shooting people from above. "Did you get anybody?" Kyungsoo asked me. "I got Sehun and Tao. Too easy."

"Really?" Xiumin said with wide eyes.

"Yeah. Mind if I join you guys, until I feel safe enough to go back down?"

"Be my guest." Kyungsoo said. I got a lot people from above. It's a lot easier to get points this way. Baekhyun came and joined us, then he and I went back into the battlefield with everyone else.