6

~~FlashBack~~

I walked behind my new sensei ''Okay guys I know this is a little late but, I have a surprise for you.'' He said calmly I was crouched behind him in a way that my teammates could not see me, due to my sudden burst of shyness I just wanted to curl into a little ball he turned to me ''Its okay, I know your shy, but they're really good people, trust me, you'll like them.'' He said giving a reassuring smile so I came from behind him and stood up, looking to Asuma, he nodded ''H-hi.... I'm.... Y-yoru....'' I said as I got even more nerviness there was a blond girl that came running at me, I froze at the action not knowing what to do. ''AWWWW!!!!! SHE'S SOOOOO CUUUUUUTEEEEE!!!!!!'' She squealed ''EEK!'' My face was turning red from lak of oxygen ''A...ir I need air.'' I said quietly ''Ino, I'm PRETTY SURE she needs to breath, your hugging her a little to tight'' Shikamaru said. Ino let go and sweat droped ''Heh, heh, heh I'm sorry your just sooo cute!'' she said '' I'm Ino!'' she pointed to Shikamaru, at the time I didn't know his name at the time ''Shikamaru and Choji!'' She said pointing to the two.

~~End Of FlashBack~~

''Yoru???? Yoru?? YORU!!!!'' Naruto yelled. ''Yeah Naruto?'' I asked cluelessly ''Are teams are having sparing matches! Come on your late!'' I nodded as we went It was Ino vs Sakura, Shikamaru vs Sasuke and Naruto vs Choji... I was the only one left. ''Your they're sensei, right?'' I asked ''You have good students, and also, I guess we are the only ones left, I wanna see why they say 'Kakashi Of The Sharingan' Is so good.'' I smirked he looked at me in surprise like I was crazy or something. We got into are fighting positions as I nodded my head for him to come at me, so he did, with a little bit of TaiJutsu, I dodged with ease. I could tell he was using some of his chakra to make himself faster not always a good thing to do, unless you have lots of it. witch unless he is keeping AL LOT of it in, he's going to run out as he was fairly slow I threw in some kicks, I eventually got him to the ground then i turned on my Rennegan and pushed him against a tree with my other eye I used the Byakugan to see his Chakra points and I did enough as I let him go, he fell to the ground out of chakra. So I gave him some of mine he woke up a bit later ''Your better then I thought, I congratulate you.'' I gave a shy smile everyone else's matches were over and Kakashi's team looked at me wide eyed. ''Did I ever mention my name????'' I smirked ''No, you didn't.'' He said looking at me weirdly. ''Yoru Ozaki.'' I said offering to shake his hand ''Kakashi Hatake.'' He smiled under his mask as I smiled back.