2

''This is the child'' Itachi said, everyone else nodded. ''I think that me and Pain should train
her, just so she uses the full potential of her clan's jutsu, that is if you agree to help, I can't help with the Rennegan training, I can only do the Sharingan training.'' The man with the fiery orange hair just nodded. ''Itachi, I have to go do something that will take a few days, You do her Sharingan training till I get back, I know the Sharingan training will be easier for her.'' He said in a dark tone, Itachi nodded. ''Come on, I'll show you around.'' He said with a slight smile. ''Itachi...'' I broke the silence. ''Yeah?'' He asked me. ''I'm not trying to get personal or anything, but, you seem like the kind of person that is or was a big brother, I had a big brother, I was running away from what happened, there was nothing i could do, it just feels good to have another brother, or at least another brotherly figure.'' I faked a smile. ''I'm sorry Itachi, I just say the wrong things.'' He put his hand o my shoulder. ''It's okay, you didn't know. I guess you can read people easily, huh? I'm not a easy person to read.'' This made me giggle slightly. ''For no you'll be staying with me and Kisame, alright?'' I nodded and giggled.

======== 5 Years Later ========

I am running thew the streets of Konaha (The hidden leaf) ''Suck it ya bitch! You can never outrun me! Admit it! You can't!'' I yelled as i was running away from Hidan because I secretly
went to 'Ichiraku Ramen', a really good ramen place in the hidden leaf. At this point in my life I had finished copying the Rennegan and the Sharingan to the very last detail, I even have the Mongekyou, and that's hard to get, if your an Uchiha, if your an Ozaki, you just have to see it a few times and your ready. The other reason I am here is because I want to copy a Byakugan. After about 10 minutes of running and taunting him I ran into a Konoha Jonin. Wait, He's no Jonin, he's a Legendary Sanin. I'm in some trouble now. I sighed. ''Oh my god! I'm so sorry sir I'm so so so so sorry. It will never happen again, you see i was just out for some ramen, and my uncle is chasing me around, ya know...?'' I said as I sweat dropped. ''I've never seen you around The Leaf, are you new here? Did you just some from The Blossom with the other Genin?'' I gulped a bit, ''Yeah'' I sighed. ''Wait, I think I did see you before'' 'Its okay Yoru' I kept repeating myself in my head ''Yoru!!!!!'' Anyone could hear Hidan screaming for me in the backround ''COME BACK HERE!!!!!'' He started to get closer. ''Uhhh, That's my uncle, gotta go before he catches me heh-heh-heh..... Bye!'' I dashed off at a almost un human speed. ''Bye'' He said as I went.