Sinead- I had one too many (chpt 5-6)

Začít od začátku

BANG!

I slowly opened my sore eyes. I looked around and saw bright lights making me squint. Then i heard a deep voice.

Voice-she's awake" all of a sudden i saw my mum's, Natalie's and Andre's face's above me.

Mum-what happened Shin" i looked at her blankly.

Me-i dont even know how i ended up up here" i said with an confussed look on my face

I looked around waiting for an answer. My mums face was blank and so was Natalie's, i then looked at Andre and he put his head down. Okay what did he nock me out? I had loads of questions as usual they wernt going to be answered..well for now!

Hours went by my mum and Nat went home, and it was just me and him.

I sat up and just looked at him, and he just looked at me.

Me-what happened" i said waiting for an answer, he looked at me as if he didnt know either...WTF

Him-not even sure, first we was... u must have ran into the bathroom and then passed out" i looked at him confussed

Me-why did i pass out" i replied slowly, maybe he was missing out vital information like probably he nocked me out..who knows. He started laughing lightly

Him-you think i had something to do with this init" he said looking away. He then looked at me waiting for an answer.

Me-Maybe" i said replying slowly again.

Him-*sigh* forget it then" he said getting up and placing his jacket on

Me-NO." he looked at me

Me-dont go" i said smiling weakly, he looked at me for long and sat back down

Me-so you really dont know what happened" he gave me a blank look

Me-okay okay i believe you" he looked away.

Him-so how you feeling

Me-alright but my head is still hurting a little" Then my head suddenly stated hurting, i was getting flash backs. After a minuted my head stoped hurting.

Him-You okay" he asked looking very concerned.

Me-no" it then came to me what happened. I was in my bathroom and my head was killing, dont know why but then i passed out i guess.

More hours went by he went home around 11.

It was the next day, and i was allowed to come out thank god, their food was not reaching my standers, not even close. I was now just sitting upright waiting for Andre to pick me up. My mum was working so he was the only one i could turn to :\.

I then saw him walk in with Shardae! I gave her a screw and him an confussed face. He knows how much i hate her why would he bring her.

Him-how you feeling Shin" he brings her and has the Audacity to call me Shin..he has some bloody nerve. I slyly screwed him. As he picked up my stuff, i kept my eyes on her, she done the same to me. I then started screwing her hard. He now had all my stuff i then got up and started walking out of the room. As i walked out of the room my eyes caught a Pram. I then started screwing the pram hard! But as i walked further my eyes caught an adorbale baby. My screw automatically turned into a small smile.

We walked out of the building and into his car. I got in, in the front as Anishae and Shardae was in the back. The journey then started, it was silent but it wasn't noisy, Shardae was playing around with Anishae, wich filled the car with cute giggles.

We soon arrived mine. I could tell, Shardae was making sure she knew where i live, so she could steal everything else i own. He walked me up to my door.