Sinead- I had one too many (Chapt 53)

Him-i love you. 

Me-i ...... 

Sharp bright lights blinded my eyes, screeching wheels and my voice screaming "No". Then everything fell dark. 

Cerise's POV 

I rushed into the hospital taking the stairs to the 9th floor, the elevator would take too long. I left Dwayne in the car, my heart was pounding against my chest, no way was God going to take away my bestfriend, my un biological sister.  

After a struggle i reached the 9th floor out of breath though that didn't stop me, power walking down the hall way trying to find the right room anxiety then came in control. I wiped away my tears opening the door to room 12. There she was sat up staring into space, face covered in cuts with blood stained cheeks. 

Me-shin."she burst into tears, then attempting to rip the wires out of her arms, i ran to her holding her tight. 

Her-why? Why!!?" she screamed in hysterics through her cries. 

Her-why not me? 

Her-what if he dies?" she whispered. A lump rose in my throat.  

Her-t-this is all my fa... 

Me-don't you dare say that" i cut her off trying to stop my voice from shaking. 

Me-w-what happened" She broke down again clutching tight onto my jacket 

Her-he was laying lifeless on the cold ground. Blood stre-streaming out of his body. He was practically dead Cerise." i closed my eyes. 

Me-it's going to be okay. 

Her-no it wont" She was right, the doctors had explained on the phone he was only surviving due to the life support machine. Like she said Keiran was practically dead. 

Chapter 53 

I sat on my bed staring at the floor. I'd soon have to leave to make my daily visit to see my unconscience husband in hospital. I felt horrible, guilty. Every time i looked at him i feel as if it should have been myself. I had cheated on him and because of his good heart he forgave me and it was him who got hurt.  

Everyone had stepped in to help look after Cameron and Shaira which only makes me feel like a useless parent and partner. I keep looking at everything to blame but i can only blame myself, and fate. If i loose him, i loose everything. How will i cope, how will i look after my own two children? I probabaly couldn't do it alone. He's my world my everything. Without him i'm weak. If he doesn't survive i'd die. I would no longer be myself. I can't do it. 

I bust into tears for the fourth time today. My world was tumbling down it felt as my life was going down a dead end path and i couldn't change directions. I'm stuck. Whatever God decides, is final. If he want's Keiran dead i can't do fuck all about it.  

Grabbing my handbag i slammed the front door shut behind me. The wind blew my messy hair into my face, the weather had become extremely freezing in the space of a day, which sucked because the weather usually defines my moods. Unlocking the car door i looked to see Rashan running towards me. With that i rushed into my car locking it, he banged vigarously on the car window 

Him-we need to talk 

Me-fuck you! 

Him-I need you to talk to Malikah" i shook my head turning on the engine and then driving off. 

I didn't want anything to do with him, he's ruined everything, i've never come across somebody so spiteful and strategic.

Entering the hospital room it was dead silent. All you could hear was rhythmitic beep representing his heart beat. Sitting down next to him i stared at his still body. His heart may have started beating on his own but he was still unconscience, he still couldn't think, move or smile. I missed his smile. Wiping away my tear i took out a book, opening the first page i began reading.