Sinead- I had one too many (chapt 35)

Chapter 35

I was now 7 months gone. I had almost lost all my confidence, Sasha was just going to far, you'd think she'd spare me since im going through things but no. She obviously has a lot against me.

I'm not even at college nomore and i'm what they all talk about. People have said they were on my side but it didn't mean anything, most people i thought were on my side had shown me wrong. I'm even ignoring Dwayne and Cerise's calls. I just don't want anyone around me, not my friends or my family. They will eventually end up turning their backs on me anyways.

I was just in one of the spare rooms cleaning, it was tiring but this is what i did most of the time, do something tiring and then pass out to make the days go faster. Since last month they've all suddenly decided to take notice of the fact i might be carrying their child. They were just making sure i didn't kill it im sure. They don't really care, i don't blame them.

I had now finished wiping down the mirrors, windows everything wipe-able and i changed the sheets, vacuumed and freshened the smell.

I went into the kitchen to eat some carrots sticks. I then landed my bottom flat on the kitchen chair and started scoffing my face. I then suddenly jumped as the baby kicked, kicked me right in my side little bugger.

I rubbed my stomach and thought.

Man i've really messed up, this pregnancy would have been alot more special if i was faithful enough to keep a man to look after me and share these special moments with.

I then finished to packets in the space of 5 minutes.

This was torture, i was trying to keep the unnecessary fat off by snacking on good food. What i really wanted was some chocolate digestives, sour Harribows, chocolate cake, skittles and ice cream. This modeling thing was sort of getting on my nerves.

My door then suddenly knocked... Okay how did they get into the building before buzzing my flat phone. I shrugged to my own questions and quickly looked at myself. I was just in a grey vest top and black leggings with my hair out curly. I answered the door to see Andre, a smile automatically grew as i moved aside for him to come in.

Me-what you doing here?

Him-to see how you are coping" i lightly smiled, it was just horrible to think that this can only be one of theirs, it's really unfair.

Me-im doing great" he nodded and smiled.

Me-how's Anishae

Him-big, she's 1 and looking like she can man handle me" i started laughing

Me-bless

We then walked into my kitchen, i sat down as he leaned against my kitchen counter.

Him-when's your next appointment

Me-oh in like a month, kinda just before the birth" he then nodded and sighed

Him-i don't know why but i wan't this baby to be mine" i smiled

Me-me too. When i watched you play and treat Anishae like she is the most special thing in the world, it made me jealous, i wanted her to be mine. The name always reminded me of what we could have had

Him-that's why i named her that, i missed you so much" he said looking away

Me-yeah. You know i would have understood

Him-i know i know. It was just the thought of devastating you, man just couldn't pull myself to do it" i nodded.

Me-then i took it upon myself to hurt you instead