V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 20

Start from the beginning

"This is awesome, Seth. It's going to be a rectangle!" I hear Lianna whisper to Seth.

"We'll see though." Seth frowned in response.

Huh? What is with these two lovebirds?

"Why don't we, six, just go together?" Aiden suggested.

"Nu-uh. We want our alone time in the festival since we're a line!" Lianna retorted, hugging Seth.

Don't tell me she's talking about a line? Like a line-line? Seriously, they're talking about shapes again. =__=

"What are you talking about? Well, whatever. Then the four of us?" Aiden suggested once more.

"We want our alone time too." Ashton bitterly responded, pulling me away from Aiden and hugging me again.

Do they plan on playing tug-of-war? Because this is seriously not funny. :/

"But I want to be with Gabriella too." Aiden pouted.

Aw, he's so cute when he pouts. :

Wait, what am I saying...?

Erase erase. >_____

"No way! You got Ashley." Ashton glared.

"Yeah, you got me." Ashley pouted, pulling Aiden by the arm.

"Doesn't matter, I want to be with Gabriella so the four of us will go together." Aiden stubbornly replied.

"Haysh, let's just go together, okay? The four of us. So that you will stop arguing about it. Geez, my ears hurt." I say, glowering at the two guys.

"Fine." Ashton softly replied. "Whatever you want."

By the way, the school festival is one of the highlights in our school.

Students from other schools often visit the festival because it's one of the best and the most memorable events in the city.

It happens in the late afternoon around five, then ends until midnight. There will be food stalls, parlor games, and of course, the much-awaited fireworks display to end the night.

But what all the students are intrigued of the most is the so-called wishing tree.

It's like a magical tree at the back of our school yard, and there was a story which circulates the school about wishes that come true because of that tree. Wishes that especially revolve around love.

They say that if you go to that tree with the one you love, if you managed to finish carving your initials at exactly 11:11pm, you will be bound to live happily together forever.

I'm not sure if it's really magical though. Some say it's just one of the many myths that exist.

But still, even if that's the case, people all over the city wanted to wish on this tree in hopes of finding true love and happiness.

"Okay, that's settled then. We'll all meet infront of the school gate?" Ashley clapped excitedly.

All of us simply nodded our heads in response.

~

The day of the festival arrived, and I was waiting infront of the school gate.

I wore my yellow blouse, white ruffled skirt and my flats. And yes, I wore a skirt for the occasion. It's not like I wear skirts but somehow, I felt like dressing up for today.

Then I spotted someone looking ravishing as always.

"Hi Gabs." Ashton greeted, wearing a dark green checkered button-down polo shirt, khaki crop pants and topsiders. "Where are the others?"