V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 27

Gabriella

I was almost swayed as all the sensations hit me all at once. Thank goodness, Ashton was able to push him away, and he stumbled on the ground, with a smirk still plastered on his face.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ashton angrily says, about to punch Aiden's face but I held his arm to stop it.

He looked at me with a questionable gaze and I smiled at him.

"It's not worth it. So stop."

He grunted but sat back on his seat.

"Go away, Aiden." I say as harsh as I could.

"Look Gabby, I know you're mad but-"

"Oh, I'm beyond mad." I say as a matter of factly. "You have the nerve of showing your face."

"I'm sorry, okay? But let me explain..." I held up my hand asking for him to stop, turning to Ashton, "let's go somewhere more private."

We stood up, Ashton's hands on mine as we walked away.

"So that's it? You're just going to follow him now? After what we've been through, you just decide to get another guy to-"

Without hearing the next few lines, I scrambled back, slapping his cheek. Hard.

"You have absolutely no right to lecture me on the guys I hang out with. I mean, what we had? It didn't mean anything to you! Everything was fake. A bet." I bit the inside of my cheek to stop me from crying. "What we had? Was nothing. So please stop acting like a jealous ex boyfriend when clearly I don't mean anything to you." I sucked in a short breath before saying the next few lines. "And you don't mean anything to me either."

I turned on my heel, holding Ashton by the arm.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Home. I want to go home please." I sniffled, wiping the tears from my eyes.

Aiden

Her words were sharp and straightforward.

As much as I know I hurt her, I never thought that what we had was fake. And I didn't mean to say those things to her.

It was purely jealousy, on my part.

I decided not to give up, and followed through my plan.

With the help of Damien, Tristan, Brett, with my other friends.

Later that night, I watched her room window to see if she's still awake. The room was dark but I was hoping she is.

It was silent so I decided to throw some pebbles on her window.

Gabriella

I couldn't sleep, remembering Aiden's words.

How could he say those things to me? He's awful.