V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 17

♡ Gabby ♡

Aiden continued to drag me- to a dark alley, and my heart hammered inside my chest.

Mixed emotions- scared, nervous, anxious... embarrassed.

When we reached a dark corner, away from the crowd, and the party, he slowly let me go then cornered me on the wall with both of his arms.

I was dumbfounded, blinking rapidly because- our faces are so close to each other. >_

I can even feel his hot breath fanning my lips but of course, I mustered the courage to say something.

"W-What do you t-think you're doing..?" I say to him, my gaze on the floor because I know if I looked him in the eye, who knows what will happen? He might kiss me out of the blue or do something rash like that.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that question?" He replied, clenching his teeth.

"H-Huh? What do you mean?"

What is this idiot's problem? What did I do to him?

I slowly lifted my face so that I can see his face, and his eyes- were so mesmerizing.

His eyes are angry though, and I don't even know why..

Suddenly, he punched the wall with his fist, making me screech.

"What the hell is your problem?" I angrily shouted at him.

"You know what's my problem?" He says, looking me in the eye. "YOU. YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!"

"Why? What did I ever do to you to make you this mad?" I retorted back, putting my hands on my hips.

"Tch, you! Pretending to be a good girl and all.. with no first kiss and still a virgin and yet- look at you!" His hand signaling the way I dress.

I was, of course, surprised with what he said. I mean- guys like him... Do they not prefer revealing clothes?

"Look at how you dress...." He says calmly, his eyes softening. "Where are the clothes you wore earlier?"

I was speechless so, I just showed him the paperbag and he quickly took it from me.

"Wear it." He says, putting the top on my head, as I look for the holes for my hands.

He then, took out the sarong, and wore it on my waist. He even sealed it with a knot.

I just stared at him, and then he smiled. His dimples showing.

And I know I've mentioned quite a few times how I'm a sucker for dimples. :

"There. It suits you." He cheekily smiled. "This way... the other guys won't even think ill thoughts about you."

Of course, I was still wordless.

And to think I finally got over him- but after showing me this act of kindness.... I felt my cheeks heat up.

Because even if he wasn't the Aiden I met five years ago.. the fact that he possesses Aiden's face, Aiden's body, Aiden's hair, Aiden's voice and Aiden's smell-- wouldn't change.

"T-Thanks." I mumbled.

"Why did you change your clothes by the way? Did someone ask you to? Tsk, who was it? I'll beat the hell out of him." He says, clenching his fists jokingly.

"Firstly, it's a her. And second, she forced me too. Something about impressing the guy I'm crushing on, and-"

"You like someone?" Aiden interrupted, his face suddenly looking disappointed.