Chapter Four

"Tell me, Kellin. How many times did you cum before I did?" Vic asked, making me stand in front of him. Two of his fingers guided my chin up so my eyes could look up at him, though I did not look at him directly. I gave only quick glimpses up at his eyes, but I never met his eyes long enough to challenge him. A shameful glint was sure to be found in my eyes when he asked the question.

I thought for a long moment before answering him. "Three..." I murmured quietly.

"Say it louder. Speak clearly." He commanded sharply. His glare was harsh and his tone was demanding.

"Three," I repeated, looking away from him. His grip on my jaw tightened slightly before loosening. I looked into his eyes as he did this, this time finding it difficult to look away from him.

"I'll give you six spanks, two for each time you came. You'll count them out and I'll use my hand for all of them, this time." He paused. "These spanks are only part of your punishment."

I swallowed dryly, nodding slightly with acknowledgment. Six spanks didn't sound too bad. But I wasn't for sure how hard he would hit me with his hand. Vic let go of my chin, allowing me to look away from him. He led me over to a chair that was in his room and sat down in it. He guided me into the position he wanted. That being me bent over his lap, resting on my stomach with my ass in the air. A few seconds after I was put into this position, he landed a rather strong slap on my right cheek, causing me to gasp and groan softly. The spank stung a few seconds afterward.

It took me a second to realize that I needed to count as Vic commanded.

"One." After saying the number aloud he spanked me again, causing a similar reaction. I continued counting after each spank, being sure to keep my words clear for him. After the fifth spank, I began to flinch a little more or try to shift in an attempt to get away from the hand. These attempts always failed. Once I was finished being spanked, my ass was flushed and stinging a bit, Vic ran his hand along one of my cheeks, as if he was trying to soothe the skin. It didn't work well, but Vic seemed like he didn't care.

I was forced onto the bed a minute later; my back pressing into the soft sheets of Vic's bed. I gasped softly, my wide eyes now trained on the demon. He was looking down at me, his eyes looking over my body. He was probably trying to figure out how to punish me. I wasn't for sure how to feel about this. I knew I felt nervous and scared mostly but there was an underlying tone of excitement, which confused me. I shouldn't be excited about punishment.

I wondered how he would carry the punishment out and what kind of punishment I would have to endure. Before I could go into too much thought, two pairs of black leather bondage cuffs appeared on my wrists and just above my ankles. My heart thudded against my chest quickly while Vic attached a black rope-like material to the loops of the cuffs on my wrists. He tied them to something that I couldn't see towards the upper half of the bed. After Vic was satisfied with how I was tied, he placed a blindfold over my eyes. The fabric was thick, but soft and did a good job at keeping me from seeing what Vic would do next. I attempted to move my arms, testing how well I was secured. Unsurprisingly, I couldn't move my arms that much. I stopped my movements when I felt Vic shift on the bed.

The demon ran a hand along one of my sides and pinched my right nipple. I couldn't help but moan because of the feeling. The pinching feeling was brief and only lasted for a few seconds before something else gripped the bud on my chest. I groaned softly, the pressure of the object was sharper than what Vic had done but didn't go past any of my limits. It hurt but the pain was a good pain. I shifted on the bed, only to be stopped by a hand resting on my hips.

"I'm going to put something on you. Try not to freak out, yeah?" I looked towards Vic's voice, nodding slightly. A few questions came to mind, but I suppressed them for the time being. I furrowed my brows and frowned slightly as Vic pushed something down my shaft and past my balls carefully. It tightened around me after it was settled in the right position, causing me to inhale a sharp breath of air. The ring wasn't ridiculously tight on me, but it was enough for me to know that it was there. It didn't feel uncomfortable, but it was an odd feeling. I wondered what the purpose of the ring was.