Team Seven

*Warning: Audience decision advised!! May have mild sexual themes, strong language, will have blood and violence. Maybe unsuitable for those under age fourteen. You have been warned.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto's POV
" Get out of my way you idiot!" Screeched a pink headed monstrosity named Sakura Haruno, I hated her with a passion. If it weren't for me wanting to save her for a rainy day, she would have been long dead by now. Or at least until I couldn't take her anymore, and I was about done with her. But lucky for her I have self control, unlike some people.

On the outside I had a huge grin plastered on my face, seeming like I didn't have a care in the world. I slowly got up and with a annoying loud voice I said nervously," Okay, Sakura chan, just don't hit me please." I moved out of the way of the girl a she smirked thinking she had me wrapped around her finger. " Thank you." She said hitting me in the head, I pretended that it hurt and she walked by sitting in the seat next to Sasuke. She had hearts in her eyes and repeatedly asked him to go out with her and each time she was shot down. Mourning for being denied for a few seconds before some how forgetting that she just asked and got denied and would ask again. And the whole time, I'm watching this thinking to myself," What an idiot." Sweat dropping as it continued on.

The classroom door opened revealing Iruka sensi, he set his things down before saying calmly to quiet down and sit in our seats. But no one noticed and he yelled using his big head jutsu," Shut up and sit down!!" Everyone looked terrified and did as instructed. He sighed in frustration," Now Sakura move to the desk in the front." He said. " But why would I do that when I'm sitting next to my Sasuke kun." She said with hearts glowing above her head rubbing her cheek against Sasuke's arm she some how got a hold of. All the fangirls glared at her in anger, Sasuke desperately trying to get his arm back with a creeped out look in his face. " Because I know if you sit there you'll do nothing." Stated Iruka sensi blandly. She whined before getting up and moving, and I taking my seat next to the infamous Sasuke Uchiha.

With that he started his long and boring speech about the exams, we started with a simple written test a civilian could pass. Next we went outside to the target practice which wasn't too hard, but hard enough for academy students. Then we went back inside for mastery of E-rank jutsu, it took a long while until they reached me but eventually out came to be my turn. I did then all beautifully and left the exam room with my head band around my neck because my goggles were still on. Kiba, or dog breath as I like to call him, came up to me yelling," How did a dead last like you pass? Iruka sensi must have gone easy on you!" All my classmates mumbled and nodded their heads in agreement at what Kiba said. I just huffed and left a clone in my place as I went back to my lab.

When I got there there was a scroll on the torture table. I read it with no emotion or surprise evident on my face or in my very body. I wrote down a few things before rolling the scroll back up and sending a clone to deliver it back to who ever sent it. After that I walked over to were a panel in the wall was hidden, I pushed it and walked into the inky blackness of the room, the hidden door closing on its own behind me ceiling me in, into my room of secrets.

The next day, I walked to the academy in my usual orange jumpsuit, the leaf head band on my forehead mock proudly. I walked into my classroom and fell asleep in my chair until Iruka came in with the once empty seats filled. He began a long and boring speech about being once from humble beginnings as kids with dreams, but now we were starting down the road of danger in the life of a shinobi. Or something like that, I didn't care to listen. I was engrossed by my thoughts of who to kill next, but was snapped out of it when I heard my name followed by Sasuke and Sakura, meaning they were my new teammates. I fake pout and cheer in joy, but really I was thinking of killing them both or myself either one could get the job done by keeping them away from me.

So we sat there in the classroom waiting for our late sensi, team after team leaving the room with their sensi's, until we were the only ones left. And we waited and waited for maybe three hours until I got up and put a chalk board eraser in between the door and it's frame so that it will fall onto our sensi's head when he opened it. Sakura screeched in my ear at what I was doing and that I was stupid, and Sasuke saying that our sensi was a high ranking ninja trained in the art of battle and wouldn't fall for it. But just as he finished the door opened and out peeked a head of a silver haired Cyclops, the eraser fell and hit him square on the head. I doubled over in laughter as he dusted his hair off saying that he hated us as a first impression, and to meet him on the roof, then he disappeared.

I ran up the stairs with Sasuke and Sakura following behind just walking, when we reached the roof we were met with the sight of the Cyclops reading a perverted book that my godfather wrote. We sat in front of him and he put his book away saying," Introductions, let's start with you pinky." He said pointing to Sakura. " What do you want us to say?" She asked, he looked at her and said," Your likes, dislikes, hobbies, and your dreams."

" Why don't you go first so we knew what to do." She stated obviously not really thinking. He pointed at himself in mock surprise before saying," Who me? Well, I'm Kakashi... I like somethings and dislike other things. My dream, I haven't ready thought about, and I have many hobbies." He said this with a eye smile. " Now is your turn." He stated blandly, Sasuke and Sakura sweat dropping having only learning of his name - his first name at that - and nothing else.

" My name is Sakura Haruno and I like, well the person I like... My hobbies... My dream in life... And I dislike Naruto baka!" She squealed and screeched. Kakashi sweat dropped at her answer. " Your next emo." He said pointing at Sasuke.

" I'm Sasuke Uchiha and I like few things and dislike a lot of things. I don't have any hobbies and what I have isn't a dream, but an ambition. And that's to kill a certain person and revive my clan." Kakashi looked at me and gave an eye smile before saying," Your turn blonde."

I gave a large grin that spelled prankster and spoke with an overly obnoxious voice," My name's Naruto Uzumaki, I like ramen and pulling pranks. I dislike the three minutes it takes for the ramen to cook and my dream for the future is to become the greatest hokage there ever was, believe it!!" I yelled as if I was telling the stars themselves that were long gone from the sight of man. " Your all unique and different in your own way, tomorrow at 5 am at training ground 7. And don't eat breakfast tomorrow or you'll puke, bye." And he puffed away. I stood up from the concrete steps I sat on and walked down the stairs of the academy to my lab where I was meet with another scroll I read it and smirked, I signed the scroll and rolled it back up again before giving it to a clone that would deliver it. Afterwards I slipped into more comfortable clothes and my white lab coat before walking into my room of secrets where I spent most of my day with something that could not be said to come from this earthly plane. But instead from a world of imagination and dreams. Some would even go so far as to say that it came from a world completely different from our own reality.