The first of many

*Warning: Viewer's discretion advised!! May have mild sexual themes, strong language, will have blood and violence. Maybe unsuitable for those under age fourteen. You have been warned.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator's POV
It was a surprisingly warm autumn night, it was the weekend and the red light district buzzed with business. But as the night wore on the once loud buzz was now nothing but a murmur. A small group of drunk male villagers were having a great time, but soon the group split up to go home leaving a single member passed out in an alley. As the helpless villager slept with a pink tint of his cheeks a short black figure emerged from the darkness of the night. This caused the man to stir awake, " Oh, hello there is there something I could do for you?" Slurred the man but was quickly brought out of his drunken haze by the figure growing closer and throwing a sack over his head and a harsh bow to the neck causing him to pass out.

He awoke with a nasty hang over, he went to rub his forehead but found that he couldn't, his arms and legs strapped to the cold metal table he was laying on. He began to struggle to get loss but found that he couldn't, so he looked around the room. He saw concrete walls stained with a crusty substance, but he quickly realize it was old and dried blood. He looked on in horror, noticing smaller metal tables and strategically laid out metal  instruments laid on top of them. As his eyes got adjusted to the dark he noticed a staircase, but from the staircase came the dark figure from last night. They stepped out of the dark and switched on the lights, lighting up the metal table he laid on in a vertical position, but it also lit up the face of his kidnapper. He had spiky blonde hair and icy cold eyes, a sadistic and evil smile in his face, bittersweet at the least. He had six whisker like marks in his cheeks, he was short but was expected since he was just a child, a demon child. He wore stupid looking orange clothing with some blues in there. His name is Naruto Uzumaki, he was nine years old and was a serious prankster. The village hatred him because they believed him to be a monster and so they abuse him at every chance they got.

The man sneered in disgust at the so called demon. " Let me go you demon so I can teach you a lesson for strapping me down!" He yelled clenching his teeth in anger. " Sorry can't do that." He innocently replied. " Let me the f*ck go you demon sh*t!!" The man yelled his anger growing more and more. " Like I said, I can't." The blonde replied pushing a button on the wall causing a metal resistant to pop out from the table, locking the villagers head in place. Naruto skimmed his fingers across a metal table with different sharp metal instruments on it. He picked up a simple scalpel from the table and walked up to the table, he pushed another button in the side of the table, making it tilt back at a horizontal angle. Once satisfied Naruto roughly grabbed the villagers jaw and began to cut causing jolts of pain to come forth from the villager. Naruto sliced the muscles that held the jaw in place and also help move it. He then moved to the other side of his head doing the same thing that he did the first time. Then tilted the villagers head up and carefully sliced the skin around his jaw. Naruto put down the blade on a near by table and placed his hands on the villagers jaw, moaning in pain. And with a single pull using all of his body weight-which wasn't much- the jaw popped off completely detached from the villagers body. Naruto tossed it in a rusty bucket, the villager had tears running down his face, all that came from the man were gurgles of pain and sounds that sounded like he was pleading for him to stop.

" Now that there won't be anymore interruptions, I'll tell you why your here. Your here to suffer, to aide in my revenge, you villagers are always talking about this year's fox hunt, say that this is the year you'll finally get rid of the demon. Well I've had enough of your torment, so you mark the first of many to come. I got the idea to get back at you when I stumble upon this place, with all the necessary tools already here. And the best thing, the best thing is that I'm the only person that knows about it. So I said to myself, why not? You asked for a demon, for a monster, so you'll get one. But then I thought more about how this could benefit me more than getting my revenge. So then I thought money, I could get money from this. So later today I plan on selling your organs on the black market, and selling your meat to that barbecue place. But of course they don't know that it's human, all they now is that I'm a merchant that's expanding their business to multiple village's. So enough with the chit chat, now's the fun part." Naruto explained, a devilish smile on his face as he said the last part.

The villagers eyes widen with tears of terror running down what was left of his face. Naruto began by cutting off the man's clothes which included his underwear. He moved to a area that was covered with coals, he covered it with alcohol and set it ablaze, Naruto laid large steel nails into the flames. With tongs he picked up a few coals that were still aflame into another bucket. Naruto approached the villager in excitement with the bucket and tongs, one by one he picked them up and set them down on the villagers stomach. He gurgled a scream of agony as his was scorched and burned, Naruto just standing there with a huge crazed smile in his face and insane eyes, he let them die down before tossing them back into the flames. He checked on the nails that laid in the fire, not satisfied with the heat he added gasoline this time watching as the flames soared. As he waited for them to heat up he grabbed the scalpel from earlier and childishly started to draw on the villager with the blade even putting in the effort to sign it. Once he was down with the quick sketch of a fox he went back to the flames, satisfied this time he pulled the four steel nails from the fire and placed them in the bucket he used to carry the coals. He steadied a hot nail over the elbow joint with a pair of tongs in one hand and in the other was a hammer. He striked the nail on its head and it broke throw and into the table. He left it like that and moved on to the other arm, then the legs.

Naruto harshly pulled the nails out causing a scream, or what was ment to be a scream, to come out from the villager. Naruto giggled in joy at his pain, he turned to the table behind him and picked up the hacksaw, he grinned evily. He held the man's am in place and aimed, he brought it down on the man's arm spitting it in two. Blood splattered on him, straining his clothes and almost covering one side of his face. The man groaned starting to fade and fast. Naruto decided to do one final thing before he died. Naruto brought over the buckets, he started to cut open the man's stomach. He peeled away the man's skin and started to yank out an organ from his body one by one throwing them into the buckets. And just as Naruto gripped the man's heart, he died, Naruto pulled out the man's heart and starred at the man's glossy brown eyes. Naruto pulled his eyelids back with one hand and with the other, he began to pull it out and cutting the nerve that attacked it to the skull. He did the same with the other tossing them into a bucket with the rest of his organs.

He looked at the man's face for a long while, pondering how he could remember this moment and the man's face forever. He snapped his fingers and got to work with a scalpel, carefully cutting the skin free from his skull. Once he was done he got to work to drying it along with the hair, and while it dried he worked in skinning the body, draining his blood and cutting the muscle, or his meat, from the body. He tossed the skin aside not caring for it, after all what could he use it for. He couldn't sell it? He couldn't use it for anything. So he decided to burn it. He had the left over flesh and muscles on the bones be eaten away by acids that didn't damage the bone. He got a box and nearly stacked the villagers bones inside. And once the man's face was done drying he framed it placing it in the same box as the bones. He marked the box with a one, meaning the first of many.

This place Naruto found was a lot bigger than it looked it had hidden doors and levers that opened them, one of them being a storage area with lots of shelves. He placed the box with his first victim inside on the first shelf and left the room preparing the meat to be sold to the barbeque place and the organs to me sold in the black market. But being sold could wait till later, he placed them in a cold freezer like room. He then got cleaned up in a hospitable room fit for a higher up, it was among many hidden rooms and passages in this place. After all if it weren't like these it wouldn't be like Orochimaru at all, it is one of his many unknown labs in the village of the leaf. Abandoned for years, but still fully functional and undetectable. But Naruto didn't know who made it, he only know that he had to thank them for building it. Once Naruto got cleaned up be left the lab to attend his class that he was already late for for hours. But he didn't care, all he cared about was when he could do it again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading, don't say I didn't warn you. Please Vote, comment, and share.

*Next chapter will be years in advance at the graduation exams or at least around it.*