Paint

*Warning: Audience decision advised!! May have mild sexual themes, strong language, will have blood and violence. Maybe unsuitable for those under age fourteen. You have been warned.* P.S. Merry Christmas!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip- three years
Naruto's POV
My victim screamed bloody murder as I stabbed them throw the forehead and into there brain. They died almost instantly, blood gushing from the wound, I roughly pulled the blade out causing blood to splatter onto my face and my goggles. I had an insane smile on my face and my pupils in my ice cold blue eyes were small and made me look even more insane. I grabbed a cloth that was near by and tried to whip the blood off my face, but I only succeeded at making it worse. So I went to wash up, and changed my clothes. I put on my lab coat and lifted the body off the table and onto a cart where I wheeled it in the freezer.

After years of doing this I learned things mostly things about the human body, things that could easily make me one of the best medical ninja out there. But I've also learned that it's best if I leave the body in the freezer then "harvesting" the meat and organs and putting them in the freezer. After the years of doing this, I've become sadistic and well a mad scientist. I've earned more than enough money from selling my victims organs on the black market, but after I started selling their meat to the local barbeque place business has boomed for them. And have asked me for a double shipment a month, but of course they don't know who I really am. I met them in a henge as a older man, and the same goes for when I make a shipment on the black market.

I took off the lab coat and put it on the coat rack, I went up the long and winding stairs, up and out of the lab. I closed the hidden door and let it fade back into nonexistence. I switched places with my shadow clone that was currently making mayhem happen. I dispelled him, getting all his memories. I learned how to make shadow clones after seeing a shinobi preform the jutsu, after all I was quiet possibly smarter than a Nara. I had, or my clone had, just painted the hokage's faces and was running from some ninja.

I put on a goofy smile as I could since their chakra coming close. I started running stopping at a fence and disappearing into the fence by pulling up a sheet that appeared out of nowhere, painted too look exactly like the fence. They ran past and I rolled my eyes thinking how stupid they were.

I felt "my sensi's" chakra coming so I giggled gleefully and dropped the sheet, watching as they ran off. That's when I felt a hand grip me by the collar of the ugly orange jumpsuit I was wearing, I knew who it was so I pretended to be scared. It was Iruka sensi, he looked at me and started giving my a lecture about not being in class, that I should be in class, and how disrespectful it was to do that. He dragged me across the ground all the way back to the academy, I pouted but it was all an act. And the whole way there I didn't listen to a word he said until he throw me down in front of the entire class. They laughed as I pouted on the floor, " Alright class that's enough, now sense Naruto wasn't here we'll be going over the henge again." Iruka said, the whole class groaned and started glaring at me, but I didn't care.

So the class started with the henge jutsu all over again. When it was my turn I transformed into a lousy replica of the third hokage. Everyone laughed, especially myself -which was of course an act- while Iruka looked enraged for making fun of the third hokage. After that the bell rang signaling the end of class, I quickly switched places with a shadow clone and reappearing in the lab. My shadow clone dealt with Iruka as he forced it to clean up the hokage's faces, probably going to take the clone out for ramen afterwards. But what the clone was doing prior of being switched out with me was kidnapping another victim, I did have double shipment to make. It was a shinobi, one of my significant rappers of the village, I would have done him earlier but I was too inexperienced to take on a shinobi, but I was finally ready today.

I quickly got ready before he woke up. I took off the goggles on my forehead and the orange monstrosity that was my clothes. I changed into more of a me type of clothes; a simple short sleeved black shirt and black anbu style pants, black shinobi boots and a white lab coat. I was just finishing up with washing my hands when I heard a groan. I turned around to face him, he pulled at the straps that tied him to the metal table. It was laid back in a horizontal angle with the bright lights shining directly down on him.