{Chapter 5}

Marinette's POV

After transforming into ladybug, I quickly entered the school and covered my nose. It was really smoky inside!

"Help!" Someone exclaimed. I dashed to the classroom where the voice is coming from. It could be someone trapped and they need to get out of this building as soon as possible.

Turns out that the one who screamed help is no other than Chloe. -_-

"OMG! It's ladybug!" Chloe squealed. "Please help me! My clothes are covered with ashes. Ugh!"

Seriously? If I was Chloe it wouldn't matter to me if my clothes is dusted with ashes, I would just find a way to get out!

"Um, let's just get out of here now. We have no time to spare!" I tell Chloe. "And please cover your mouth with your handkerchief. It's really smoky in the hallways."

She pull out a silk handkerchief out of her pocket. "Great! Now my handkerchief will also be covered with ashes. Oh well! I'll just tell daddy to buy me a bunch of new ones."

I have nothing to reply so I just rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, a voice cried. "Watch out, ladybug!"

I looked up and saw something about to fall on top of me and Chloe. NO!!!

A long piece of metal pushed us out of the way. I glanced towards where the metal came from and saw Chat Noir.

"Thanks Chat." I said.

"My pleasure, m'lady! If it wasn't for me you and miss blonde will be roasted bugs by now." Chat exclaimed proudly. I rolled my eyes again at how corny his joke is.

"You take Chloe outside while I find the akumatized villain." I ordered him. He nodded and took Chloe out of the burning school.

I used my yo-yo to take me to the second floor, where I saw Solar Flare came out.

"Not-so-good to see you, ladybug." Solar Flare exclaimed when she saw me, a smirk plastered on her face. She threw a fireball at me and I used my yo-yo again to dodge it.

"Not-so-good to see you too." I said back and tried to capture her using my yo-yo.

She quickly flew out of the way and let out an evil laugh. "You teenagers are no match for me! I will get you all and put you under detention."

Chat Noir burst into the room. "Detention for what? We didn't do anything bad. I'm a good kitty!"

"Not at all, you are a naughty little cat. And you will have your detention! You and ladybug!"

Solar Flare made a laser beam out of fire and aimed it at us. Chat Noir managed to get out of the way, but I got hit.

"Ahhhh! It burns!" I screamed.

"Ladybug!" Chat noir cried. "Are you ok?!"

Solar Flare chuckled and spun around us. She spawned a cage made out of fire. Then she left us alone inside the room.

"Great, now we're trapped." I grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sci-Twi's POV

"How do you say black cat in French?" Fluttershy asked us while petting a stray cat. (Are there stray cats in Paris?)

I was about to tell Fluttershy to stop playing with stray animals but I answered her question instead. "Chat Noir, I think."