why you should be friends with the signs

Aries: They're going to be the only one to tell you the truth right away while everybody else is too scared to tell you.

Taurus: They know where the good food's at. If that isn't enough for you, I don't know what is.

Gemini: They will give you an endless supply of fun things to do to the point where they basically made your bucket list.

Cancer: The ultimate mom-friend. They will care for you, nurture you, and just be the one person that feels like home.

Leo: They'll definitely make you laugh all the time. The party doesn't start until they walk in ;)

Virgo: They will keep you in check. They will make sure you are attended for. They will organize the shit out of you and you will be so thankful.

Libra: They're so chill. No drama, nothing. They like to go with the flow, and they're great to talk to! They're probably good at being wingmen/wingwomen!!

Scorpio: They will keep your secrets and will still like you at your worst. They're your true friends. They will see the ugly in you, and still love you.

Sagittarius: They will literally go miles and miles to make you happy if they care about you. They're so protective, yet so reckless. You'd have SO much fun with them.

Capricorn: They put you on the right path. They'll call you out when you do stupid shit. They'll give you the reality check you need time to time.

Aquarius: You can tell them the weirdest things and they will like you more. You can truly be yourself with them and you can have interesting conversations!!

Pisces: They will always care for you, almost to a fault. They will most certainly sacrifice certain things to keep a friendship, even if it hurts.