Chapter 26 - Mr.Gupta Is Jailed

Nandini : tum ??

Person : yes , surprised huh ?

N: y r u doing all this ? Can't u just leave me ?

Person : not so soon ....of I've eyed a girl , then she will surely be in my bed .....but uk what ? U r the first one to reject it. .......so once my use is over , I'll leave u ok ?

N: mr.gupta u r such a disgusting person. If Manik comes to know this , he will cancel the contract between ur and MALHOTRA companies .

Mr.g: but how do u think he is supposed to know where u r ?

N: Manik doesn't need much time to find it out ......

Mr.g: well now lemme see ....

Mr.g( to the goons there ) : listen she should not escape from here and give her food ....ill have to attend a meeting .

Mr.g goes from there . Meanwhile Manik goes to Malhotra Mansion . He goes to kuber's room and finds nyonika giving medicine to him .

Ny to Manik : where is Nandini ?

M: she is coming ...

Manik goes to his room . He comes out and hears nyonika talking to someone . He listens to it carefully .

Nyonika in phone 👇

Ny: r u sure ?

Ny: fyn I'm coming

Nyonika gets into her car and leaves and Manik follows her car . Nyonika sees his car and asks the driver to stop . Nyonika comes out and goes to Manik . Manik also gets out of the car .

Ny: I knew it Manik , I knew it ....

M: where the hell did u hide her ?

Ny :  hide whom ?

M: Nyonika stop ur acting and say where is Nandini ?

Ny: well she must be in the place where she should be .

M: Nyonika I asked u to say ....or else....

Ny: or else ?

M: or else I'm gonna  expose u infront of dad today itself and then imagine .... U will lose everything , even the car u r traveling today Is also earned by my dad , get it ?

Ny: Manik stop trying to mess with me .

M: so that why I said just say it .

Just then Nyonika gets a call ....its mr.gupta's call . Manik asks her to put in speaker ....she finally does it .

Ny: hello

G: hey ! Thanks so much

Ny : yeah .  Where is Nandini now ?

G: she is with me . Tonight is gonna be special and then I'll return her to her dear husband tomorrow .

Manik gets really angry .

Ny: Gupta just send me the location ... I want to see her and show her my hatred  towards  her .

G: yeah ok .

He sends the location . Manik snatches the phone and gets into his car

Ny: Manik listen just wait .....

But Manik drives offff

Ny: it's very important to make Manik in my side , if Kuber comes to know this , I just don't know what will happen . Anyways I'll think of something else not kidnapping . God knows what is  gonna be mr.g's condition now !

Manik drives off to that place . He sees it's an old home ....he sneaks in without the goons seeing him .

Meanwhile Gupta is talking to Nandini ....

G: see Nandini , I told u that ur Manik won't be able to save u , it's already 6 now , and after an hour , it's gonna be so special ....

Gupta goes close to Nandini and Manik comes and hits Gupta .

Gupta gets shocked seeing Manik there .

G: how did u come here?

Manik hits Gupta and they have a fight .manik pushes Gupta and goes to untie Nandini's hands . Gupta hits Manik ..........Manik and Gupta have a fight when cabir Dhruv ALYA and mukti comes there .....cabir and Dhruv fights with the goons and mukti and ALYA goes to untie Nandini's hands . Nandini frees herself but is very weak as she had rejected the food and water The goons gave her .

Police comes there and Gupta gets Shocked as to how they all came to know the place.

Manik has a flashback

He gets into the car after snatching nyonika's phone . He calls cabir and informs about Nandini being missing . Since they were supposed to have the party , mukti and Dhruv and ALYA  were also with him . Manik then calls police and informs them .

Flashback ends .

M: now u see , u r going to get destroyed ...... In the police station someone else will also be waiting for u – the media ppl . So all the best

G: I'll show u what I can do to u ....

M: I'll be waiting desperately....

He's so taken away and Manik turns to Nandini . He goes and hugs her tight .....

 He goes and hugs her tight

M: Nandini , r u alright ?

N: yeah , as long as u r there with me , why should I get worried Manik ? ( cries happily )

Manik   smiles .....he also had tears in his eyes .....

C: so let's go now , our party is still pending !

Mu: yes , let's party for a cause – we jailed that Gupta .....

Mannan smiles .... Manik carries her in his arms as she is weak .