Chapter 7- Trip To Singapore

Recap : So In the diary , Manik wrote about his childhood memories . How he used to take part in charity events but Nyonika doesn't like all this so she didn't allow him . And how he had to obey Nyonika when his dad was not there . she allowed him to become friends with only the children's of rich parents. And so many good things he did in childhood and so on .And that he hates Nyonika for some reason .

Nandini follows Manik. Someone watches Nandini as she leaves the room and  it's ALYA . She is angry that Manik didn't shout at  Nandini . She thinks if it was me or anyone else , he would have shouted at them then why not Nandini ?

Manik comes to Cabir' s cabin . He asks Nandini to wait outside. He goes in .

Cabir : What's up bro ? I mean sir...(teasing him)
Manik : Chup kar yaar.......
Cabir : Acha , what happened ?
Manik : You remember right ? Tomorrow early morning flight to Singapore.
Cabir : Ya Ya , I remember . At 3 am right ?
Manik : Yeah so I'll come to ur house and then from there we will go . Ok?
Cabir : Yeah, but Nandini is also coming right ? What about her ?
Manik : Nandini....... Yes she will come along with me to your house. Ok, then carry on with your work.
Cabir : yeah bro .

Manik comes outside the cabin and Nandini is waiting there for him.

Manik: Mr Kurrana will send a mail by 6 pm , read it and prepare the presentation for tomorrow's meeting . Got it ?
Nandini : Yes sir .
Manik : And yes the presentation should be made in such a way that we will get the project, ok ?
Nandini : Yes sir.
Manik : Good .
Nandini : Sir , you have an appointment with the Doctor today .
Manik : Ok, let's go .

They leave and Nandini returns to office to continue her work . Mr Khurrana sends the mail and Nandini makes the presentation and leaves for her home.

Cabir is at Manik's place.                                                                        

Cabir : Manik, is the presentation ready?                                                                  
Manik : Yeah, Nandini is doing it now.                                                                      
Cabir : Now ? At this time ? Office time is over right ?
Manik : Yeah, but I asked her to do it .
Cabir : Manik, like seriously ? How can you be so rude yaar ?
Manik : Oh hello, I gave her the job because I wanted to make her suffer for messing up with me . So yeah .
Cabir : Like seriously ? Manik just because she messed up with you doesn't mean you give her a tough time . I mean she's a girl . At this time all alone in office is not safe for her.

Manik gets into thinking.In office, Nandini is making the presentation .Manik calls her .

Manik : Did u make it?
Nandini : Sir I'm making it . Don't worry I'll finish it .
Manik : I called to tell you that you can leave now.
Nandini: But sir, the presentation is important right ?
Manik: I said go.
Nandini: Yes sir .
{He cuts the call.}
Nandini : Aiyappa ! Like seriously , what's his problem ? First he asked me to do it and now don't do it.

But Nandini makes the presentation and then leaves for her home . She reaches her home and calls her mom . She talks to her mom about her trip to Singapore .

****************************************************************************

The next day early morning Nandini , Manik and Cabir reaches the airport. They board the flight and reach Singapore by 8:30 am .Nandini is amused by the sights . They go to a 7 star hotel . Manik , cabir and Nandini goes to their rooms and freshens up . They get ready for the meeting and leaves .They reach the Khurrana's office and  are welcomed by Mr Khurrana. The meeting starts after a while.

Manik talks to Nandini.

Manik : Nandini , did u prepare the presentation well because I didn't even look at it once . I'm trusting you completely .
{Nandini feels happy that Manik trusts her . }

Manik wishes her all the best and Nandini does the presentation well.

Mr Khurrana : I'm Impressed with your presentation . I'm giving this project to the Malhotras.

Cabir , Nandini and Manik gets so happy . The meeting is over . They all disperse . Mr Khurrana congrats Manik and Nandini .They leave the conference room .

Manik : Thank you soo much, Nandini

He goes to hug Nandini but then stops . He realizes what he was going to do . Nandini is surprised. Manik then moves back and shakes hand with her . Cabir smiles seeing them and thinks there is some chemistry . Cabir coughs . Manik looks at Cabir and goes to hug him . He hugs cabir .

Manik : let me inform dad about this .
{Manik calls KUBER .}
Manik : Hi dad ! Guess what ? We got the deal .
Kuber : Wow ! I knew it you would do this for me .
Manik : Actually dad it's all because of Nandini . She worked hard and cracked this .

Nandini is surprised hearing this . She is happy that at last Manik is being good with her . Cabir sees Nandini smiling at Manik . Manik cuts the call.

Just then a girl comes from back and keeps hand on Manik's shoulder. Manik turns and the girl smiles.

Who is that girl ? Will Manik and Nandini come together or will their destiny have something else for them ?

********************************************************************************************
Vote , Comment and share it with your friends.
XoXo,
MANNAN_0206