Chapter 19 - An Ideal Wife !

They reach office and there they meet Soha , Aryaman , cabir and ALYA and even Dhruv and mukti are there .
Mukti and Dhruv hugs Manik . Mukti then hugs Nandini also and congratulates them .They then leave the office as they have to go somewhere immediately . Aryaman and Soha also congratulates and hugs them .

Then ALYA and cabir goes to manik's cabin along with manik and Nandini.

C: how was yesterday ?

Manik and Nandini looks at each other and Manik smiles .

M: cabir , yesterday was so so so good that .... I don't remember anything at all . Like seriously nothing !

Nandini looks at Manik ?

C: really ? I thought u guys had some fights so..... Anyways leave it . How did nyonika react ?

M: plsss don't spoil my mood with her name .

M: anyways u guys carry on I've some work here .

C: yeah right !! Ik what ur work is . When u got a wife , u don't want us right ? Chalo ALYA lets go . Let the couple enjoyyy!!!?

ALYA : ??

Manik: ?cabirrr

C: come fast ALYA or else he'll have us alive .

They leave the cabin

Manik looks at Nandini .

N: why u staring at me ??

M: what y ? Should I give tax to stare at u ? U r my wife now. If u don't become an ideal wife , then trust me ur life is gonna be hell .

N: it's already hell with u ?
M: oh then I'll make it heaven . Do u want to go on a honeymoon ??
N: Whaaaat!!!?..? Nooo no way .
M: well , be ready to go sooon.
N: listen , u can't do this .
M: and why not ? There is no word called impossible in my dictionary .
N: but.....
M: shhhh... Now listen be a Gud wife ok ? go do arrangements for the meeting .
N: yes .... Sir

Nandini leaves the cabin . She is on her way to the conference room and spots Navya in the canteen with cabir .
N: what is Navya doing there ? Wait cabir ...
She goes to them . Navya hugs Nandini and ask how was her night yesterday . Nandini says it was Gud . Nandini tells Navya she wants to talk to her in private .cabor says then he'll leave and goes .

N: Navya, what were u talking so much and laughing with cabir ?

Na: no nothing , its just normal talks ...

N: .... Or is it ...

Na: no nothing as such . Now tell me how was ur night yesterday ?

N: I don't even want to talk abt it . It was the worst night ever . Oh shit ! I've to go . Bye Navya .

She hugs Navya and leaves to the conference room .

Nyonika and Kuber enter in the conference room . All others were present there .

Nyonika stares at Nandini angrily . Manik notices this . The meeting starts . Kuber talks abt Gupta . Manik gets angry hearing his name . Kuber welcomes mr. Gupta. Gupta has a seat next to Manik . Gupta and Manik stares at each other . Kuber further talks and finally the meeting gets over . They all disperse . As they leave the room Manik stops mr.g.

G: don't think u won so easily .

M: Idc abt that . But NEVER EVER look at Nandini the way u used to .

G: why ? Is she ur gf or something ?

M: (laughs) well...well...well .... She's my wife now

G?: what ?!