The End

(y/n) pov.

I walked into my house with some groceries. That's when Zeref came up to me.

" back already." he said.

" yeah." I said I put down the bags.

" mommy's home." my son Luke said.

" hey Luke." I said picking him up.

It's been 5 years since me and Zeref got married.

" hey brother wanted to come over today." Zeref said.

" okay." I said putting Luke down and started putting the groceries away.

" daddy dose that mean I can play with Nashi?" Luke asked. ( if that's how you spell her name)

"yep." he said.

Then I heard the door. Zeref went to get it because I was putting stuff away.

" hey Natsu, Lucy." Zeref said letting them in the came in and saw me.

" hey (y/n)." Lucy said walking over to me to help.

" I don't need help. " I said.

Lucy was about to say something when Luke saw Nashi.

" Nashi." he said walking over to the pink haired girl.

" hi Luke." she said.

" mommy can we go play now?" Luke asked.

" sure." I said getting some stuff to make something Natsu can eat.

" here I'll do it." Lucy said.

" okay." I said and sat down.

Oh I forgot to tell you I'm also 3 months pregnant, so people come over and help. Just because they want to.

After Lucy was done Natsu ate like speed fast.

" Natsu we not in a hurry you can slow down." I said looking how is moth is. Full with food.

" oh sorry." he said after eating everything.

I just rolled my eyes." your insane." I said.

------

A few hours passed then they left. I was 1 so I decided to go grab my phone and look though it, that's when I fell asleep after words.

Zeref's pov.

I walked into the living room seeing ( y/n) a sleep on the couch, so I took her into are room where Luke was playing with some toys.

" hey Luke your mom needs some rest so can you go play in the living room." I whispered.

" yes daddy." he said getting up and with his toys and left the room.

I sat (y/n) on the bed and put the covers over her and kissed her head. Then I left the room and went to go play with Luke.

" hey Luke what you playing?" I asked him.

" look daddy I made a book." he said showing it to me. I was made out of Lego's I smiled at him.

" nice going it looks great." I said messing up his hair.

" so daddy howling do u have to wait from my new little brother or sister?" he asked.

" 6 more months." I said putting some Lego's together.

" awe." he said. And looked at what I was making.

" no daddy you can't put the Lego there or it won't turn out right." he said taking the Lego off and put it somewhere else.

" your so smart, just like your mom." I said messing up his hair again.

Luke had (y/n)'s hair color and my black eyes.

After a little while I put Luke to bed for a nap with ( y/n).

I decided to go watch a movie ( y/n) just bought. Well it wasn't a movie it was an anime series.

-------

After about 6 episode ( y/n) came down stairs. ( by the way you already watched the anime and I don't know what anime to do so just add one.)

" good morning sleepy head." I said smiling at her.

He came over to the living room with an apple and sat down on the couch. She put her head on my shoulder and started watching the anime.

" oh your at this part." she said taking a bit of her apple.

" yeah." I said " don't tell me what happens." I said to her.

" I wasn't going to but okay." she said.

When 5 came I woke Luke as (y/n) made dinner.

after dinner we played with Luke some more then 8 hits, and (y/n) goes to work. I was on the floor as Luke yawns.

" daddy I'm tired can I go to bed know?" Luke asked.

" sure." I said and pick him up and took him to are room where his little bed was.

" daddy can I sleep with you tonight?" he asked. I looked down at him and smiled.

" your so cute, and sure." I said putting him into my bed. I the got changed, and got into bed with Luke and slowly drift off to sleep.

(y/n) pov.

As 12 hit I got my stuff and walked out of the hospital. ( yes your a nurse).

" good night ( y/n)." said a doctor.

" good night." I said and got into my car I looked at a paper that said I was having a girl. I smiled at the paper and went home.

-------

When I got there it was quiet so I went into my room here I saw Zeref and Luke sleeping. I walked over and kneeled down on the ground by the bed. I shook Zeref's shoulder until he turned over and looked at me.

" your home." he said

" yeah it's 12." I said in a whisper.

" oh." he said and moved so I could get in.

After I got comfortable I looked at Zeref again.

" hey I have to tell you something." I said

" what is it?" he asked.

I smiled. " where having a girl." I said and hugged Zeref.

" Luke is going to be so happy." he said.

" yeah." I said.

I fell a sleep after a while.

And that was a day with the Dragneel's.

A/n OMG this book is finally done. 1 done and like 5 more to go. Anyways I'm thinking on doing another book but its going to be slow because like I said I have 5 other books to finish, anyways until next time also thank you so much for 500+ reads. Bye.