The Unexpected Hang Out!

A/N i don't know if this is going to be long or short so let's just see. Also i plan on updating a lot until school gets back but that's not for a while so yeah. hope you enjoy! Also i decided to say 'i' And 'me' Instead of 'you'.

(y/n) pov.

It was 4:50 pm. You and Zeref where piratically talking all afternoon but Natsu had to still him at 3 and he hasn't been back. I kinda got worried.

" He said he'd be back at 4:30, where his he?" I asked to your self.

" Who you talking about (y/n)?" Mira asked walking up to me.

" Zeref and Natsu." I said.

" Oh i thought you heard, well Natsu and Zeref wont be back until 6 i thought you knew." Mira said and my eye's went wide.

" What? Why would he do this to me?" i heard Mavis ask. i looked at the clock it's only 4:55 what is she doing here i though.

"Hey (y/n), Mavis, i'm back." i heard someone yell I turned around and saw Zeref.

" Hey!" I said Plainly, because Mavis was around and i can tell she love's him so i did that so she wouldn't find out i had a crush on him.

Natsu walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

" That was kinda rude i thought you liked my brother." He said the end in a whisper and i got all tense.

" Shut up!" i whispered back to him and stood up.

" so you ready to go?" I asked Zeref.

" Yeah." He said.

We where walking down the streets of Magnolia when Mavis screamed at something. i looked over and it was just some food stand.

" Mavis Where getting food somewhere else." Zeref said dragging her away.

" But Zeref I want that." She said Childish.

I just walked a head of them and crossed my arms.

Zeref's pov.

i was dragging Mavis away from the food stand and then saw (y/n) walk a head of us. I dropped Mavis and ran up to her.

" Hey (y/n) Are you okay?" I asked. she just kept walking and didn't respond.

I wasn't surprised she's been like this since she got into the guild, or should i say after her brother died. She's been though hell like me and i want to help her open up to people.

" Zeref you big meanie, why did you drop me back there?" Mavis asked. I looked at her and was about to say something when (y/n) said something.

" Because you where acting like a child and wouldn't wait until we got food somewhere else." (y/n) said. i was surprised that she answered so harsh, but it was the truth so i didn't blame her why the truth always hurts and i thing Mavis needed some of it.

Mavis got a mad about it though,

" Who the hell do you think you are, I'm the guild Masters Granda-" " So, who cares, your still just a kid it doesn't matter who you are or what you are where all human after all and you out of all people can't change that." (y/n) cut her off. I Just stayed silent and waited until the argument was over.

We got to the Food place and went inside. The waitress came up and asked for are orders.

" I'll have Number 5." Mavis said.

"okay, what about you sir?" she asked.

" um, Number 4." I said.

" alright what about you Ms?" she asked looking at ( y/n).

" I good I'm not hungry. " she said.

" Okay drinks?" she asked.

" I'll have a ice tea." Mavis said.

" I'll have a root beer." I said,

" I'll have a large Ice Cream, Butter finger for the flavor." (y/n) said.

" Okay I'll be here shortly. " The waitress said then walked off.

" so your not gong to eat a proper meal but your going to eat ice- cream?" Mavis asked (y/n).

She didn't say anything just looked out the window.

------------- ( I know I'm lazy. but this chapter is going to get long if i don't shorten it.)

(y/n) pov.

It was 8:00 know Mavis was still wondering why I bought ice-cream and not a proper meal.

Flash Back ( This is going to explain why you didn't.)

I was 12 years old, 2 years passed since my brother died.

" (y/n) you got to eat something i'm surprised your not dead yet it's been 8 months since you eaten anything. When I learned my dragon slayer magic i was 1 or 2 and then was dropped off in and Orphanage after that i was adopted and was token in by the ( l/n) Family, But short after that my brother died right in front of me.

When I was learning Dragon slayer magic I got a certain kind called death dragon slayer magic. when I got it someone stabbed me and I never died I new I was immortal well kinda i can age and stuff but never die.

Well after my brother died I stopped eating i knew i couldn't die of starvation, but because i didn't my stomach shrunk like half or more the size it should be so I can only eat 2 times a month if I do anymore then that i'll get very sick.

I never blamed my family or brother for it, it was my decision and I chose that.

End flash back even though it wasn't a flash back.

I hit into something and fell back but instead of felling the ground i felt a pair of arms around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Zeref. my face turned red so fast.

" Are you okay?" Zeref asked i stood up but everything went dizzy.

" Y-yeah I'm fine." I said. I must of hit my head really hard.

" No your not." Zeref said grabbing me.

In the corner of my eye I saw Mavis, she looked pissed off, Then every thing went black.

A/N HOLLY SHIT 1,053 WORDS, i know i ended it with a cliff hanger sorry also nothing bad happens, hopefully, any ways see you in the next chapter. yeah that's the longest chapter I've done in any of my books you better have enjoyed it.