Fairy Tail!

(Y/N) pov.

You where walking down the streets of Magnolia, you where trying to find Fairy Tail.

you walked a little more and then found a forest you realized you where lost so you sat down on the ground and pulled out a map. you where looking at it, when you hear a something move, you stand up fast dropping the map.

You grab a knife out of your pocket that your brother gave you before he died. You keep it sharpened and keep it under your pillow for protection. The person came out, he had black hair and well black everything, I mean eye color, shirt, jeans, and shoes, even a black scarf.

" oh Hi." He said. you looked emotionless. You didn't trust him at all, but that's how you've always been,you barely talk to people and never trust them because your bother died from someone coming up behind him and stabbed him for no reason, the worst part you where with him and you where only 10.

" what's your name?' you asked still having the knife out.

" Zeref, Zeref Dragneel." He respond.

" Hey do you need some help you look lost?" He asked.

" Actually yeah i'm trying to find a guild called Fairy Tail." you said kinda trusting him.

" oh, I'm actually a member so i'll take you there." He said walking closer to you, " but will you put the knife away i promise i wont hurt you." He said a little nervous.

you looked at the knife in your hand and put it back into your pocket.

" Thanks for helping me." you said and smiled a little.

" no problem, I love helping people." he said.

you two walked silently and when you reached it,your eyes went wide it was bigger then you thought.

" Well here we are." Zeref said breaking the silence.

the two of you walked into the guild but a chair came flying. You put your arms in front of you waiting for the impact, but didn't feel, you put them down seeing Zeref holding the chair. He put it down a walked over to some pink haired kid.

" Natsu, stop trying to kill people." he said loudly.

" Stay out of this Zeref." The Natsu kid said.

He just hit him in the head and he was out.

" Wow!" you said as he came walking over to you.

" hey i never got your name." he said.

" Oh, its ( y/n) (l/n)." you said.

" Oh what a cute name." he said with a small smile.

" Oh Zeref, who's this." some red girl said walking over by us.

" this is ( y/n)." He said.

" well it's nice you meet you,( y/n) I'm Erza." she said.

" nice to meet you." you said with no emotion, not even shaking her hand.

" well are you planing on joining?" She asked.

" yeah." you said.

" alright i'll show you where the masters office is." she said walking towards some stairs. you didn't follow her until Zeref grabbed your hand and pulled you that way.

When you got up there she knocked on the door.

" come in." someone said.

we walked in there and Erza started speaking.

" this is (y/n) (l/n) she wants to join the gild." she said. and you just nodded.

" Alright where do you want it?" He asked

" My ( b/p), On the ( witch side) and (f/c). " you said.

He put it on on you and you went back down to where everyone was. you see Zeref and ran over to him, but you stopped when you saw a girl with really long blond hair. something felt wrong inside like your heart just shattered. you've never felt this way except when your bother died. you walked back to the bar and sat down.

I can't believe he already has a girlfriend.

you thought.

A/n this is my first x reader so i hopped you liked it thanks for reading also I'm sorry for grammar, spelling, an other things though out the book.