Me And Mavis!

A/n I'm planing on ending the book in the next chapter and after I'll go edit it and thanks for 220 reads that's the most I've gotten on a book. Anyways Enjoy this chapter.

(y/n)'s pov.

It's been 2 days after I almost killed Mavis, on one in the gild knows that me and Zeref are dating except for Natsu,Lucy and Mira. I was really surprised that Mira didn't blow up on me when I told her. Lucy was really jealous because she can't get the courage to tell Natsu how she feels and, I don't know what happened to Natsu because Zeref told him.

I finally got to the gild I saw Zeref over by the door talking to his brother.

" Hey guys." I said running over to them.

" hey." Natsu said.

" what you two up to?" I asked.

" What to do about Mavis if she finds out." Natsu answered, btw he's talking about me and Zeref dating.

" oh yeah if she doesn't accept it then there might be a problem." I said opening the gild doors. The three of us walked in there when master came out and said he wanted to talk to me. I went up stairs and went into his office. That's where I saw Mavis sitting on a car by his deck.

" Whats up." I said walking over to him.

" I want you and Mavis to spend the day together and fix your problems with each other." he said I just nodded and looked at Mavis.

" I'll meet you at 1:30 then." I said and walked out. I thought this might be my chance to tell her about me and Zeref but that's only if she acted nice like the rest of the gild told me.

I got down stairs and saw Zeref and Natsu on the counter I walked over to them.

" what are you doing?" I asked but it was a bad idea cause right when I said it Zeref slipped. Good thing I can move fast of he would be on the ground I grabbed him before he hit the ground.

" you okay?" I asked putting him down.

"yeah you just startled me." he said.

" nice going brother." Natsu said with a smirk on his face.

" shut up! " he said I just laughed at the two.

Then Mavis came out of masters office. She came over to me and Zeref.

" H--" she was about to say but someone interrupted her.

" so (y/n) are you and Zeref finally dating." someone said.

Zeref just when all red and I just did nothing.

" no where not." I said and looked over at Mavis.

" so are we changing the time or what's up." I said asking here.

" no I just wanted to say I'm sorry." She said in a kind voice. Wait what I almost killed her and she's the one apologizing.

" I'm sorry to." I said and she looked up a little happy.

" then is it okay to be friends instead of enemies?" she asked

" sure." I said that's when Erza bust though the door yelling

" the cake is here Mira." everyone laughed and I looked at Mavis she had happiness in her eyes.

-----

When 1:30 came I was at the bar waiting for Mavis to come.

" who you waiting for (y/n)?" I'm waiting for Mavis were suppose to hang out.

" oh Um I think she left for a job like 5 minutes ago but if I see her I'll tell you." she said.

" uh okay. " I said I stood up and walked out to the gild I was in a shop when I saw Zeref get dragged into an ally way I ran out of the store and after him. I got into the ally way I saw him and some guys over him one had a knife and the other had some kind of gun. I grabbed out the knife I had in my pocket and attacked them I was so fast and quit the first guy didn't know what hit him I stabbed him in the back and with the other I ripped his throat open they both died and I just stand there no emotion on my face. I turned to Zeref he looked scared.

" did they hurt you?" i asked him holding out my hand to help him up, even though it was cover in blood.

" you just killed them." he said

" if i didn't they would kill you." i said Zeref hesitated to grab mt hand but he did anyways and stood but when he was up he let go and ran out of the ally way i was confused why ye was acting this way but i shrugged it off and walked home to get changed.

Two hours has passed and Mavis wasn't back on her 'mission' or ' job'. I walked in the gild and saw Zeref talking to Mira i walked over ti see what they where talking about.

" she just killed them, but that isn't shocking it was probably because of her brother." Mira said

" yeah probably." Zeref said staring at the counter.

I could fell tears in my eye. Zeref probably scared of me i was about run out of the gild when Natsu called my name.

" (y/n)." i looked over at Natsu.

" yeah." i said walking over there.

" Master need to talk to you." he said. I nodded and walked up the stairs not turning back to where Zeref and Mira was.

I got up stairs and knocked on the door.

" come in." i heard Master say. I opened the door and saw him.

" whats up." i said walking over to his desk.

" Mavis just called and told me she isn't going to be back in til tomorrow so you don't need to worry about waiting for her. " he said.

" okay." i said and left. I walked down stairs and saw Zeref by the end of them.

"Hey." i said.

" hey we need to talk......." he said and for some reason i could feel tears in my eyes.

A/n well wasn't really expecting that but i hoped you enjoyed I'm still thinking about ending the book ether next chapter or the chapter after that but i haven't made my mind up yet anyways please Vote and possibly comment ether i should end it in the next chapter or to keep it going a little bit longer. Also Thanks again for 220 read that's the most reads i have on any other book. Anyways see you guys later bye.