"You are pushing him away and living in the past, that can ruin a marriage" Rhonda says; she is currently four months pregnant almost five.

"Maybe I'm just not meant to be happy" Malia confesses.

"No that is not true. Just talk to him" Rhonda says.

"He hates me right now. There is no talking between us, he only came for Reign" Malia says when the phone is taken out of her hand. She turns around seeing Hakeem standing in front of her and she instantly gets mixed emotions.

"She'll call you back" Hakeem says and hangs up her phone before turning back to his wife.

       Malia drops her head and picks at her fingers, she feels so small right now but she asks the question anyway.

"Do you want a divorce" she asks?

"Do you" Hakeem asks?

"You know I don't" she replies.

"Honestly I don't know that. I'm not leaving on my own accord, you are pushing me away" he says.

       Malia stays quiet, she is dreading this conversation right now and wish Hakeem would tell her that he is leaving her already and stop dragging it out.

"Just tell me it's over already" she says raises her head and looking at him, tears evident in her eyes.

"Is that what you want" Hakeem asks, she turns her head so she is facing the wall and not him. He reaches out and grasps her chin and turns her to look at him before he repeats his question.

"No it's not. But you hate me and you already told you only came for Reign so that means it's already over" Malia states.

"I only said that to hurt you" Hakeem says.

"Well congrats you succeeded" she says sarcastically and sniffs back more tears as her voice shakes.

"I also succeeded in making you doubt yourself, my love and our marriage and that was never my intention" Hakeem says.

"So what are you saying" Malia asks?

"I am not giving up on our marriage and neither are you" Hakeem says releasing her chin and she stares at him with the look of a confused, broken hearted person and he feels like shit.

"You don't mean that" Malia says when Hakeem reaches forward and pulls her into a deep, passionate kiss; his hands on her hips pulling her against him. She pulls away and looks him in his eyes searching for any deceit or lies but only seeing love and sincerity.

"So you don't hate me" she says.

"Baby I love you. I love you so much and I am going to spend all day making it up to you" he says taking her hand in his.

"I'm sorry about starting the stupid argument, I do trust you" she states.

       Hakeem wipes the tears off her cheeks and shakes his head, he wraps his arms around her and pulls her into a hug.

"Also stop singing them depressing ass love songs" he says in her hair making her laugh. He needed to hear her laugh after yesterday and today. 

"Deal" Malia replies and Hakeem takes her hand leading her into the living room. He lies on his back and tugs her into his side, her head resting on his chest as she listens to his heartbeat.

"I love you Hakeem" she says as her eyes close, finally she can get a decent sleep until Reign wakes up.

"I love your ass too" he replies.

         Hakeem wakes up first from their nap, he looks down to see Malia still draped over his stomach. He smiles before slipping from underneath her, she moves to lie on her stomach. He prepares Reign a bottle before walking upstairs to see her just waking up, he picks her up in his arms and smiles down at his baby girl before placing the nipple in her mouth watching as she latches on.

"Rey, daddy almost lost your mommy last night and this morning. It was miscommunication on both of our parts, but I hurt her pretty bad. I want you to know that I will never give up on my family no matter what happens" Hakeem says and bends down pressing a kiss to her head. She looks up at her daddy with eyes filled with innocence, hope and admiration.

"I am going to be better than my father, to both you and your mother" Hakeem says and rocks her side to side in his arms.

        Malia sits up on the couch looking around to see Hakeem is gone, she stretches her arms above her head and sits up yawning. She makes her way upstairs to hear rapping coming from the nursery, she walks in and sees Hakeem standing with his back to her as he raps Eminem Mockingjay to Reign.

         Smiling as he bleeps out the curse words, grateful he isn't Cleaning out my Closet.

"I love you baby girl" Hakeem says pressing a kiss to her head before turning around to see Malia leaning against the doorway.

"Don't stop. I'm just enjoying the show" Malia replies.

"Baby girl do you want your momma" Hakeem coos as Reign let's out a soft laugh.

      Malia smiles as she is handed her daughter in her arms, Hakeem presses a kiss to her head unexpectedly and she looks at him surprised.

"I meant what I said yesterday. Our family is not breaking up" Hakeem says.

"I don't want us to. So once again I am sorry about last night" Malia says when he wraps his arms around her firmly.