Eleven

Hakeem's driver pulls up outside a big, beige house with big green gates. She climbs out and pulls her jacket tighter around her body as she types in her sixteen digit pin, nobody else knows it aside from the Lyons except Hakeem. The big gates open and she walks up the curved driveway and to the front door as she pulls the keys out her purse and opens the door, Hakeem walks in as she moves over to stop the alarm.

"Damn you have to do all of this" he asks?

"Nothing's too much for my babies" she says rubbing her stomach.

       She walks into the kitchen and peels off her jacket leaving her only in a tank top and a blue jean vest, placing her hand on her stomach she bends down gently picking up her three step stool. She moves it in front of the counter and stands on it before climbing on her knees on the countertop, she reaches up and opens a cabinet pulling out a bag of Sour Cream and Onion chips along with some mandarin oranges.

"That's not safe for the baby get down" Hakeem says.

"I'm fine" she says stepping down but her foot misses the step stool and she prepares for herself to fall, she closes her eyes waiting for the impact but nothing happens. She opens her eyes to see Hakeem has his arms around her and she is pressed against his chest.

"Good catch" she says before allowing him to carefully release her.

"I came here to tell you to tell my family that whatever plan they have to take back Empire, they can stop it now" Hakeem says.

"Luscious has every right to do whatever he wants to get his company back" Malia says opening the chips.

"He doesn't have a choice, I'm CEO now" Hakeem states.

"You're also a dick now, I admit Luscious is bad but he always thought he was doing everything to save his family but you are down right cruel" she snarls.

"It's funny how you defend my family but your parents don't even know that you're pregnant, maybe you remember that you're a Robinson not a Lyon" Hakeem states.

"You're not one either, but tell your little chick or whatever this; whatever happens to you or her health from this point on is all on you" Malia states.

"What does that mean, you threatening me" he asks?

"Nope just stating facts" she says.

"Fallback Malia, I would hate to see you or the babies get hurt" Hakeem says.

"Don't worry, if anything happens to me or the babies your family and the CIA will come down so hard on your ass and your giraffe ass girlfriend, you will have no choice but to give Empire over to Luscious or you risk losing everything" she snarls.

"Alright we'll see whose left standing" Hakeem says.

"Get the hell out of my house" she snarls.

      Hakeem looks at her and turns around to see Rhonda, Andre and Cookie standing there.

"Girl if you don't give me those chips, my grandchildren already big for two and a half months" Cookie says ignoring Hakeem as she reaches for the chips.

"But I'm hungry and they want them" Malia says.

"Ma she is pregnant" Andre says.

"How about a nice chicken sandwich" Rhonda says.

"I really want my chips but fine" Malia says and rolls her eyes making Cookie laugh.

     Hakeem looks at them and feels left out, they are actually having a good time and seems like a real family. 

"Oh did anyone tell Luscious about our dinner tonight, I have to show you all themes I picked for the nursery which all the guys will set up" Malia says.

"With your help of corse" Andre says.

"Sorry what was that, I don't speak hard labor" Cookie says smiling as Malia laughs and walks out of the kitchen.

      Nobody even notices when Hakeem walks out of the house, on his way there he is met face to face by his father.

"Hakeem" Luscious says.

"Father" Hakeem says with venom.

"You know I did a lot of things to you and your brothers but I am going to make up for that with my grandchildren, I will make sure they never know you as their father. To them, you'll be Uncle Hakeem; they will have the love you never feel you got" Luscious says before walking in the house.

-X-
      Two days later, Malia is strolling outside a infant store when a light brown crib catches her eye. She stops as she places her hand on her stomach gently stroking it, she looks up when she hears music playing. But it's not rap music, it's music you would here in the 90s and early 2000s; turning around she sees this gorgeous guy parking his red two door across the street.

(Her outfit is above, she looks bigger because of the twins weight)    He steps out and her breath hitches a little, he is tall with broad shoulders and a trimmed beard with nice short hair

    He steps out and her breath hitches a little, he is tall with broad shoulders and a trimmed beard with nice short hair. Looking up from his phone, he glances in her direction and she turns back looking at the crib. It has a green blanket inside of it and a little yellow frog.

"What do you guys think" she asks softly to her stomach.

"I like the color, a mint green" a firm but sultry voice says behind her and she turns around to see its the guy with the red two door.

"Yeah I like the aura of it" she says.

"Oh sorry, I'm Alex" he says.

"Nice to meet you, Alex. I'm Malia" she says shaking his hand.

"Well Malia, I'm sure whoever you are shopping for will love it" he says.

"It's actually for my baby" she says more so he can see her small bump.

"Wow, you look really young to be a mother. I mean you look good for your age, I'm going to shut up now" he says smiling and she laughs placing her hand on his arm.

"It's fine really and I'm twenty one" she says.

"You look very familiar, have I met you somewhere before" he asks?

"Well I am signed with Lyon Dynasty and we performed a while ago" she says.

"Yes, I remember now you were at a club pressed up with a guy in VIP"  he says.

"I think you mean Hakeem Lyon, my baby's father" she says.

"Yeah, why isn't he here with you" Alex asks?

"We broke up a month ago" she says.

"So he won't care if I ask you out to dinner tonight" Alex says.

"Nope, you can pick me up at the coffee house around the corner at seven" she says smirking at him.

"You don't trust me to pick you up at your house" he asks as she starts walking back towards her car.

"Nope you may be smooth and fine in a suit but you can also be dangerous" she says smiling as he laughs.

"Alright I'll be there at seven" he says.