Raymond didn't say anything. He was silent and I sat there with my eyebrows furrowed. I was confused.

"I am sorry Sophie I-we didn't know that you were there. I wouldn't have gone with Ray if I knew it." she said in an undertone, as if she really felt guilty. Maybe she did.

Maybe she was really guilty.

Maybe she really wanted to say sorry.

But her words didn't feel real. They didn't feel as real as Raymond's did. There is something off about the way she says it.

"It's okay Ellen. Raymond told me everything. It's fine. I forgave him." I replied while a small smile played on my lips. I saw her face fell into disappointment. But why?

She should be happy about it. Right?

" That's very sweet of you Sophie.-" i smiled while she continued " Although I didn't understand why Daniel didn't tell me. He could have told me right? I mean you share everything with him. Even the things you don't tell Ray-"

"What things?" Ray Interrupted and glanced at me with his one eyebrow raised. Wait was he questioning me?

"What things?" I reflected the same expression as Ray but only it was towards Ellen.

"Ummm....I-I don't know....B-but that's not the the point. the point is I am sorry." she said swiftly and smiled. Although her lips were trembling. But she did her best to smile which didn't reach her eyes.

Okay...this girl is totally weird.

"It's fine Ellen, really. You don't have to bother about it anymore. I know you wouldn't have done that If you knew or you guys would have told me in advance. Anyways that doesn't mind now. Stop apologizing please." I replied.

It doesn't really matter now. Since Raymond has told me the truth. I know they wouldn't have come as a date on the Award function if they knew.

Besides it wasn't like anyone of them knew about me being there. Right?

***

Ellen's POV

I knew it. I knew that bitch will be there at the Ceremony and I wanted to show her where she stood in Raymond's life.

I still cannot believe how she made Raymond fall for her. I should have known it. I should have been aware of her.

How can I be so stupid. I was the one who gave Raymond the idea that he can befriend Sophie and use her to complete his assignments. Knowing the kind of nerd she is, she would have been on cloud nine when Raymond gave her some attention. She would have done anything for him.

I know these kind of girls. They crave for attention which no one gives them.

But I didn't know how this turn up differently. I expected Raymond to be the Player he is. But she changed him.
I should have considered that.

But that doesn't mean she can take him away from me. Raymond was always bound to come back to me.

He is mine. He will always be mine. I am the one for Raymond.

I have know him all my life. I have loved him since I was twelve. But I never let him know about my emotions. I saw him becoming a Player. I didn't care about that since I knew he was going to come back to me. Everytime.

I hooked up with guys just like he did with girls. But I always loved him.

He never saw me something more than best friend but I know if I keep him away from girls like Sophie he will eventually end up with me.

But right now I need to give that girl a piece of my mind. I need to separate them.

Damn. I tried. I tried to create a misunderstanding amongst them at the Ceremony. But it hardly stayed three days. Now see them. They are back together.

I gritted my teeth at seeing the site of them.

I am sitting at the couch inside Sophie's ward. I pretended to read a Fashion Magazine while I saw them through the corner of my eye.

My jaw clenched and my fists ball while crushing the magazine pages within them.

Ray and Sophie were sitting right across me both were hugging each other and talking. Moreover Sophie has her head on Raymond's chest while Raymond's hands are wrapped around her waist.

Raymond whispered something to Sophie to which she replied by giggling.

I asked Raymond if he can drop me home. Although my driver is waiting for me in the parking lot. Raymond told me to go with Daniel. He said he want to spend some time with his "princess".

Damn him.

Why the fuck all this happened?

I gritted my teeth while is barged out of the door. I waited for sometime outside the ward.

I waited for Ray to notice that I'm gone and come out of the damn fucking bitch's ward.

I waited for about five minutes.

Nothing.

He didn't come out.
Fuck.

I have to do something. Something big. Something that really leaves Sophie as the culprit.

There is only one person who can help me. Daniel.

I have to talk to him.

So I decided to call him. After a few times bell rung he finally decided to answer.

"what now?" he yelled at a really annoyed tone from the other side.

" Don't shout. You were the one who came to me for help, not me alright?"

He sighed in loss.

"Good. Now you have to tell me something about Sophie, something only you know. Something really secretive." I whispered as I started walking towards the parking lot.

"Umm..I can't remember anything as such." he replied.

"How do you expect me to help you huh? Tell me something which only you know not even Ray!"

" How do I know what kim has told that bastard?huh?"

"c'mon..anything?"I pushed him so that maybe he can recall anything.

"umm..no?" although it was an statemnt it came out as a question.

Ohh god. This guy is really an idiot.

He's getting on my nerves now. How can he be so dumb.

"Listen, if you tell me something secretive, something personal like about when you kissed Sophie I can use something like that to prove Raymond that Sophie is cheating on her...then you can have Sophie and I'll have Ray. So...?" I asked.

"Sorry to disappoint you El but Kim and I never kissed. We didn't do anything which could be considered as cheating. Neither do I know anything which is of your use."

Fucking Damn bitch. She rreally was miss goody two shoes. She have nothing against her.

"Okay bye" I hung up.

As soon as I reached to my car. I slide in the back seat and ordered my driver

"Take me to Mr. Reynolds's office"

He is my last hope now.
                                            ***
To read the final chapters go to MoboReader website and find this book "Stuck With Mr. Popular"