I took a step back when he suddenly kissed me, his hands automatically locked in my waist and my hands completely went lost around his nape. I closed my eyes tightly when I felt that his lips are pressing deeper to mine. I kissed him back to savor every moment and know what life tastes like. Everything felt like floating as if I'm laying down on cloud nine and I wish that this feeling wouldn't have to stop but I stumbled when he pulled his head back to glance at his watch. There's me who's still catching my breath and blushing like a high schooler. We did kiss before but this one is more — intent.

"We're going to be late" he whispered and pressed his forehead to mine. Urghh, he makes me feel like not leaving at all.

"Let's go" he said and I followed him outside slightly giggling after I noticed the trace of my lipstick messed around his lips. He looks so dreamy.

"What?" he asked worriedly when he saw me staring so I grabbed my handkerchief and carefully wiped all the mess things that I made.

We arrived in moonshot super late caught in the chaos of Seoul City traffic. It was so draining! I immediately saved all the files and documents that I will be needing for our meeting and ran towards the conference room where all of the board members were already there. Jiyong and I were the only ones to wait.

We entered in and I handed Jiyong the folder that he might be needed before the meeting get started.

Today, it will all be about the new product that we were planning to release. We call it the Microfit cushion and the Moonflash cushion. This is one of the important projects that are about to kick the industry.

"The cushions will be known as the 'Light&Light' cushion of Moonshot"

Mr. Song started proudly as he introduces the product, the advertising team rained questions about it immediately to know about how will they make it a big fuzz in the public market.

"The Microfit Cushion is an ultra-light Microfit Cushion which express bright skin tone with anti-darkening formula, of course, it includes the skin-fit effect, ultra-light formula and is also layerable" My eyes went into tiny slits when he started to flash the product's images. It's very simple and elegant and it also has these three different shades.

"Next is the Moonflash Cushion, this is a cushion with Milky pink texture which boosts the look of dull skin and aluminizes with invisible pearl. It has the strobing effect and this can be used as the base coat or the topcoat" Ooooh, this new product is something. I'm going to buy it for sure or maybe I'll just get it for free.

Mr. Song explained everything that we have to know about the product very well and everything is smooth so far. Well, this guy beside me is in mute and strangely looking, I wonder what's in Jiyong's mind.

"Mr. Kwon, we are thinking about something different to promote this like, what if we try to advertise it with a new face? An unknown model, I should say. Our company has become the number 1 trusted cosmetic brand here in our country. We have maintained that for the last 5 years and I don't think we still need a strong face to promote this. Honestly speaking, we don't need it and in fact, we can save half of the budget and transfer it for our Japan project"