"Dial it down a notch f-n." Noctis said with a small grin.

"Rollercoaster it is!" Prompto pointed a finger in the air, heading towards the nearest coaster.

The rollercoaster could hold three people in one cart, so you sat in between the two of them.

"Noct, have you ever gone on a rollercoaster before?" You asked, noticing how his knuckles were white as he gripped tightly onto the handlebar.

"N-No." Noctis answered shakily.

"Don't worry. It's going to be really fun and it'll end before you know it." You say encouragingly, placing a hand over his, calming his rapid heart beat.

"It's gonna start guys!" Prompto said as the cart lurched forward, slowly making its way up the track. Everyone screamed as the cart sailed down lightning fast, the wind whirling against your face. Prompto woohed and laughed at every twist and turn on the ride. After the ride was over, the passengers jumped out the carts, moving onto the next attraction. Prompto leapt out of the ride with a bright smile, looking over his shoulder. He silently recorded the scene on his phone. Noctis face was scrunched up, resisting your pleas.

"Noct, we have to get out of the ride." You tugged at his white knuckled hands, struggling to remove his hands from the steel safety bar. The prince only shook his head furiously side to side.
You sighed deeply, glaring at the blonde. Prompto was biting his lower lip, his eyes sparkling in amusement.

"Prompto, can you be a dear...and help me get this scaredy cat out instead of watching us!" You yelled out, making him flinch. He quickly tucked his phone into the back pocket of his jeans, joining empty space next to you.

"Noct, we're gonna get kicked out if we don't move." Prompto stated. Noctis still didn't react.

"Alright, I have a bargain that you can't refuse." He said in a fake accent while rubbing his hands together.

"If you get out, we'll get you ice cream. I'll pay for it." Prompto added.

"F-Fine." The raven head stuttered out. He slowly slid out of the cart, even though his eyes were still sealed shut. You had to hold his hand as you speed walked out of the attraction, giggling girls fawning over the adorable prince. 'Always popular everywhere he goes.' You mentally say with a shake of your head.

Time Skip
"Better?" Prompto asked with a raised eyebrow. After the little incident, the three of you immediately headed toward the nearest ice cream vendor. You purchased his favorite flavor, strawberry and sat yourselves on a wooden bench.

"I didn't know the ride already ended so I just kept holding on." Noctis replied with a scoff, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Just admit it, Noctis Caelum is afraid to go on a rollercoaster." Prompto said teasingly.

"Am not."
"Are too!"
"Am not."
"Are too!"

The banter kept going back in forth before you stood up in your seat, walking away from the argument. You squeaked in surprise as a pair of arms wrapped around your stomach, your feet hovering above the ground.

"You can release me now Noct." You said with an annoyed look.

"Where do think you're going missy?" Prompto questioned, ruffling your hair.

"Waiting for the children to stop talking." You replied with crossed arms.

"Okay, I admit it. That isn't a favorite in my book of rides." Noctis confesses, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"There are a bunch of other stuff we can go on! I'm sure you'll like something." Prompto spread out his arms as he gestured at the whole amusement park.

He makes an "ah" noise as he spots one of his favorite mini games.

"Like mine, the water gun shooter games." Prompto sprints over to a vacant stool, lowering his head so the water gun was at eye level.

A bell rang, signaling the game to start. Being the sharpshooter of the gang, of course he won the mini game. All he had to do was spray the stream of water into the bull's eye hole, until his cardboard sprite displayed in the background reached the top. He pointed out a nearby teddy bear plushy, scooping the soft, stuffed animal into his arms.

"See! We just need to find you something more of your style." Prompto says with a sincere smile.
Noctis was about to reply before he heard a very familiar kweh noise. Chocobos!!! His head spun in the direction that he heard it from, reading a nearby sign.

Chocobo Race!
Race against under contenders across a course.
Winner gets a limited edition black chocobo plush!

"I think I just found it." Noctis said with a smirk, sprinting over to the booth.

You and Prompto gave each other confused look before following the Noctis.

Time Skip
"Wooh hoo!" Noctis yelled out happily as he held tightly onto the reins of his Chocobo. You and Prompto cheered for him at the sidelines.

"Go Noctis!" You cheered loudly, clapping your hands repeatedly.

"Yeah! Beat 'em!" Prompto yelled out.
Noctis manages to win first place, wearing an adorable grin across his face. He gazes at the Chocobo plush, before looking back at you. He runs up to you and shoves the chocobo plush in your face, startling you.

"Here." That was all Noctis said, trying to hide his lightly blushed face behind the stuffed toy.

"Aw~ Arigato Noctis-kun." You thanked in Japanese, making flush even more. He always thought it was extremely cute whenever you tried to speak in Japanese. You were actually stunned when you first heard them talking in Japanese.

"Mondai nai." Noctis replied, making you tilt your head.

"It means no problem f-n." Prompto added, placing a hand on your shoulder. You mouth a silent oh, scratching the back of your head.

"Don't worry. We'll give you private lessons." Prompto says with a wink, making your cheeks glow pink.

Time Skip
Prompto took a selfie with his phone, snapping a quick picture of you. You fell asleep as soon as you entered the Regalia, your head leaning against Prompto's shoulder. While he was admiring his new photo of you, Noctis pushed your head towards his direction, allowing your head to fall on his. Five minutes later, Prompto shifted your head back onto his shoulder. The decision between whose shoulder your head would nap on continued for about five minutes. You pretty much didn't sleep for those last minutes. You looped your arms around each on of theirs, snickering quietly.

"Would you guys quit it. I'm trying to sleep here." You mumbled.

The two of them sighed in defeat, glaring out through their windows.