Amusement Park

Requested by Yuuki241
I tried, I don't go to amusement parks that often :p
Hope you guys enjoy!

"Remember to back here in the parking lot at 7:00 p.m. alright? We don't want Ignis to discover that we took the Regalia without his permission." Gladio reminded the trio over his shoulder.
"We got it Gladio, no need to tell us more than once." Noctis replied, drumming his fingertips against his leg.

"I can't wait to go to the amusement park!" Prompto yelled, unable to sit still in his seat.

"We should go on the rollercoaster first." You said with a grin.

"No, bumper cars first." Prompto argued, pointing a finger in your face.

"I vote for buying cotton candy." Noctis comments, gazing out sleepily through the car's window.
You leaned back into your seat as Prompto's arms reached over towards the sleepy prince. He roughly shook the prince awake, making him swat away Prompto's hands with an annoyed look.

"We're going to an amusement park and all you're thinking about is food and sleep?" Prompto asked, poking him in the arm.

"What's so great about an amusement park anyway?" Noctis questions, tilting his head towards you. Since he was little, he's never really gone to any amusement park since he was like imprisoned in his own palace. He was never allowed to head outside, unless his father wasn't in the palace. If so, he would sneak out through the most complicated areas just to play in the outside world.

You thought about it for a few seconds before answering. "A place where you can feel like a kid again. It has a bunch of rides and games we can play together. Plus, it has food!" You answered with a childish smile.

"You can even get a teddy bear plush or something at some of the games!" Prompto added excitedly.

Noctis was unable to hide a small smile, at how excited the two of you were.

"How much closer are we?" Noctis asked, laying his head comfortably on your shoulder.

"Maybe 5 minutes or less Noct." Gladio answered.

The prince sighed quietly, falling asleep in mere seconds on your shoulder.

Time Skip
"Noctis! Noct! We're here!" Prompto yelled into the sleeping person's ear, shaking him wildly by the shoulders for the second time. He only groaned in response, barely opening his eyes. Prompto rubbed the back of his neck as he thought of a solution to wake up Noctis. His eyes widened slightly, a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Hey, stop flirting with f-n!" Prompto randomly said, making you tilt your head in confusion. Noctis immediately jumps up from the car, wrapping his arms around your waist. His eyes flickered left and right, spotting any competition.

"Haha, you should have seen your reaction!" Prompto said in between his laughs, holding onto his stomach.

"S-Shut up. I just got startled that's all." Noctis glared at the blonde laughing his face off.

"You can let go of me now." You said, flustered slightly.

Noctis released you from his protective hold, sheepishly scratching his lightly blushed cheek.

"Come on, let's get going! The park is waiting for us!" Prompto yelled out happily, dragging you and Noctis by the hand towards the entrance.

Time Skip
Noctis' eyes wandered around the brightly lit amusement park, overhearing the screams of people riding on the rollercoasters.

"Where to go? Where to go?" Prompto tapped his chin, checking out the nearby attractions.

"Rollercoaster!" You screamed out, gaining weird looks from passing kids and teenagers.