Chapter 8: Tragedy Strikes

Maddies POV

I wake up on a dirty couch in a house I've never been to before. I can't believe me and kenzie have been kidnapped.

A man then walks into the room I'm in. He sets a gun down on the table and looks out the window to see if his "master" is there.

I slowly make my way over to the table pick up the gun and aim it at his head.

He turns around quickly.

"You little brat, you wouldn't" he says coming towards me.

"Watch me" I say smirking.

I pull down on the trigger but then he tackles me to the ground choking me. I gasp for air then I kick him in the neck. The gun goes flying across the room.

I get the gun then shoot him twice in the head.

I look around the house then I go to the basement. It's cold and dark. I then see an open vent, I can see someone has opened it and climbed through.

I then go through the vent myself. It leads to a Forest. I then start walking I bump into a brunette with long hair.

"Omg your mackenzies sister maddie!" The brunette says cheerfully.

"Yeah I am, why are you running so hard?" I say

"I heard a gunshot" she says shakily

"Oh that was me, I killed the assistant"

"Oh thank god" she says relieved

"Can you help me find my sister?" I ask her

"Mackenzies here!" She says

"She is?!" I say excited

"Yeah let's go!"

We walk through the forest for about 20 minutes before finding the other girls.

Mackenzies POV

Brynn kalani and I walk around the woods looking for kendall.

Then I see a blondish brunette with bright blue eyes standing next to kendall.

"KENZIE" she screams running towards me

"MADDIE? MADDIE!" I say jumping into her arms

"I missed you so much" I say letting tears out

"I know this is a special moment for you guys but we gotta go!" Brynn says

"Yeah you're right" kalani says

We all start walking through the woods looking for a neighborhood or car.

"I see a car in the distance!" Kendall says cheerfully

Everyone starts running waving there hands toward the car. But that's when I knew this wasn't an ordinary car.

It was the red Honda that kidnapped us.

"Guys we need to turn around. Like now" I say

"Kenzie this is our only escape-" that's when maddie was stopped in the middle of her sentence.

"I guess you girls just don't get it?" he says smirking

Then he pulls out a gun and aims at me

"You've disobeyed me, now your punished" he says smirking.

He shoots but I don't feel it. I look over and see her laying in a pool of blood I drop to the ground sobbing.

Hey guys! I decided I won't discontinue this story💜 Who do you guys think got shot? Comment!