5. [I] Turn[ed] Right...Into [Their] Arms

___________________________________________________

As soon as my knuckles made contact with that door it was like a tiny movie scene or something was playing in my head. What I saw there for a split second was me, standing right here, then entering through that door into the room...

Jess *thinking* Whoa! I have definitely done this before.

And there was no doubt in my mind that the door I was knocking on connected my...our bathroom with Joe and Nick's room!

There was no answer though. I knocked again. Still nothing.

Jess *thinking* I could just open the door, I guess.

I clenched my hand into a fist and then opened it back up and touched the door knob and turned it. I then opened the door and there sat Joe. On a bed, looking right at me, almost like he'd been waiting for me...

Jess "H-h-hi! I'm s-sorry to just barge in like this, I knocked but I .. I don't think you heard me and for a second I was just hoping I wasn't knocking on the door of a closet and ....why are you sitting there like you expected me?"

Joe "Well, well, well, it was about time you opened that door! You have never knocked EVER! You always just come in so I thought it was kinda funny and figured, let's see how long she lasts."

Jess *still standing by the door* "Really? I never knock? Wow, I'm rude...and you're mean." *smiles*

Joe "Ah, come in! Come on!"

I entered his and Nick's bedroom and was just looking around when it hit me again! Another one of those tiny movie scenes was playing in my head again for a split second. Me, Joe, Kevin, and Nick were all sitting on the bed watching a movie.

Jess *thinking* OMJ was that....a...a memory? But wait...what if it was just a dream I once had....but then again "dream" seems to be a pretty fluent concept to me nowadays...hmm...I guess I could test it out...

*out loud* "Joe?"

Joe "Jess?"

Jess *smiles* "Remember that one time me, you, Kevin, and Nick all sat and lied on the bed and watched movies together?" I asked cautiously.

Joe *eyes lighting up instantly* " Oh my gosh, 'that one time?', dude, we did that like every weekend! We need to do that again and we...*stops abruptly*

Jess *confused* "What?"

Joe *gets up, stands right in front of Jess, and grabs her gently by both arms* "Jess, you...you remembered?"

Jess "Y-yeah, I guess, I wasn't sure if it was a memory or just a ...dream...ah-I...Joe, I'm so scared this is all just a dream...I don't wanna wake up!"

Joe *pulls Jess into a hug* "It's not a dream! Oh my gosh, we have to tell mom and dad! *breaks hug and grabs her arms again* This is great news! Anything else you remember?"

Jess *smiles* "Yeah...yeah, I do!"

Joe *smiles* "Like what?"

Jess "Like you were gonna buy me a new DS...since you broke my old one and all." *giggles*

Joe *smiles* "Ohhhhhhhh you are in for it now!" *attacks Jess with a bear hug*

Jess *laughs but tries to wiggle free* "I can't breathe, hahaha, oh my gosh, stop...no no no you know I am ticklish!" *squeals*

*THUMP*

Yup, that was us falling over. What? You didn't actually think two of the world's clumsiest people in the world would actually be able to mess around like that without falling over, tripping,or hurting themselves, did you?