3. You're Like a Dream, Dream Come True...

_________________________________________________

I walked through the door and was...back in my room? I dumped my jammies on my bed and looked around. Definitely my room! We just moved here so I haven't had a chance to put posters up, which I was quite grateful for. I would NOT want to be in Joe's presence if he saw JB and Camp Rock posters all over my walls....can you say awkward? My eyes scanned my room once more, still missing my guitar that I was sure I had put in that one corner, but other than that it all looked the way I had left it before I went to sleep last night. I was kind of relieved at least something was the same...that was until I looked out the window.

"What the...?"

I was on the second floor.

Jess *thinking* My house does not have a second floor! Well, it did in that one dream I had. OK, seriously WHAT is going on? So...what? All my dreams weren't dreams and when I thought I was awake those were my actual dreams and when I thought I was dreaming I was actually awake? Whoa, OK, I definitely just confused myself.

Soooo...guess I'll just assume everything's perfectly normal this way. But what did Joe mean by....OMJ Joe Jonas talked to me! ...what did he mean when he said "so glad you're back with us?"...well it sounded more like "uff uff uff" because he was brushing his teeth....*smiles* Silly.

I walked closer to the window.

Jess "Whoa! That is definitely NOT how I remember our driveway!" This one was epic...almost like Rev Run's which I had seen on Run's House.

You are probably wondering why the heck I did not just walk around the house right away and the answer is, I honestly don't know. I was too overwhelmed, I guess. I mean, you gotta admit, that was a LOT to take in!

The first thing that came to my mind was text my bff G. I mean she's like the sister I never had so it seemed logical. We tell each other EVERYTHING! I patted my butt...well, the back pocket of my jeans, to pull out my phone only to find...nothing! I checked all my other pockets, nothing. I was so sure I had slipped it in my pocket before I left the bathroom. I went back there to check, only to be disappointed again.

Jess *thinking* Did maybe Joe take it? Nah, I would have noticed that. I did slam the door right in his face though...twice. *cringing* Oh boy, I'll never here the end of this one!

I decided I might as well venture out and explore the rest of the house. At this point I was certain that nothing in my house would look the same...I was kind of hoping it would be exactly the way it was in my one dream, I once had....2 story house, huge. Awesome kitchen! That kitchen counter island thingy was awesome!

And so I stepped out into the hallway...

??? "Good morning, baby girl! You sleep well?"

Jess *somewhat startled, turns around, spots Papa Jonas* "Y-yeah I did. Thank you."

Papa J "Aw, come here" *opening his arms*

I just stood there for a second. Then walked over to him and gave him an awkward hug.

Papa J "You took your Lantus yet and tested your blood sugar?" (Lantus is my long acting basal insulin)

Jess "Yeah, just before Joe barged into the bathroom" I giggled reliving the whole scene in my head again.

Papa J "Good. *smile* You should probably go downstairs and grab some breakfast!"

Jess "Sounds good. I am kinda hungry....oh and...I am glad to be back?!"

Papa J *smiles but his eyes look almost sad* "You have no idea, baby girl. You have no idea!"

Jess *thinking* Nope, I do not...and your answer just now is not helping me...but I guess there is a lot more to my ...story...than I thought. Hm...I'll just have to keep prodding.