The backround

A/n; Hello yep i know what you all gonna say "another one of black butler books" hey I love this anime.

Anyways, I think y'all know what Y/n is and the other shit as well just Incase. I will write what is what you need to know.

Here your back round:

Y/n l/n was born into a wealthy family and is very loyal to the queen's orders and requests. When you turn 6 your mom died, leaving you to be the only child. Your dad soon has past two years before you found out that your had powers.

When you where five years old, a year before your mother died from sickness your father gave you a necklace you promised your father you wouldn't take it off. He explained the necklace it's was not an ordinary necklace the necklace could help you talked to animals and you made allies with wolves and cat dogs snakes birds. Till one day you came across this cave. You went in and your necklace started to glow with the glowing light of your necklace you saw a big animal the it turned out to be an dragon and the same day you met the dragon he was know your ally.

Once your dad passed away you were held responsible for the l/n making tea company. You recently got a butler which was a demon your wish was, to protect those including the queens desire and to get back of those who humiliated you because you were a girl, and girls aren't meant to rule that pisses you off. Your contract seal is on your tongue most likely you didn't treat him as a butler but as ally and friend from the underground.

You wear very found off card mainly because that was your power including healing, sensing, sword fighting (Katanas), trained to do more then a girl should. Recently you encounter a new power it was the power to fight with elements such as; earth, water, light, dark, fire,  iron, sky/air.

Soon energy the queen called you her most and loyal bunny. You want to teach girl that girls can do as much as man can do and rule without a king. Most people call you a wizard or a goddess brought to earth to watch over them.

When you turn 13 you decided that you had to move closer to the queen so you could protect her with your butler beside you. You were the one who was their for the queen and she loves you like family. Most part is the adventures will come to me demon and human wizard will take.

Okay I will explain more into the story of your dragon and wolves and Magic a demons and reapers and angles Exist and fairies too. Well, I will be writing the long chapter explaining and flashback okay bye.

{Edited on November 2nd, 2020}