Chapter 5: Girl's Symmetrical Problem

Milo's POV
"Hey Crona, Menuso said hi."

"Okay."

"I wonder what that's about." I thought, looking away from them. Prof. Stein rolled in on her chair. That meant that class started.

"Hello class. Today we'll be taking a test."

Prof. Stein each gave us a test, and we started working on it.

**TIMESKIP**

"I got a 100%!" I said.

"I got a 99%." Said Soul.

"Crona, you Idiot! Look what you got!" Ragnarok said.

"Look again, Ragnarok. Crona got a 80%." Said Tsubako.

"Opps...."

"You're the idiot, Ragnarok..." Crona remarked.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" We all yelled and pointed at Ragnarok.

"Anyway, I got a 82%." Said Tsubako.

"I got a 60%?! Aw, man!" Luke said.

"That's okay, Luke! I got a 0%!" Said Patrick.

We all facepalmed. "Of course he did." I said to myself.

"I got a 95%." Girl said.

"What about you, Black*Star and Ragnarok?! What'd you guys get?!" We all ask-shouted.

"I got a 76%." Said Black*Star.

We all looked at Ragnarok.

"What about you Ragnarok?!"

"A 45%...."

"And you called me an idiot." Crona said.

"Well, it's P.E. time. Let's go." I said.

**TIMESKIP**

"Let's eat some lunch!"

We all opened our bags. Ragnarok just had an apple.

"Hey Girl, what was so symmetrical about that ping pong game?" Crona asked.

"Mom and your dad were playing with the perfect table and net. Everything was perfectly aligned." Girl said sadly. "Why didn't they tell me?!"

She started banging her head against the table.

"Uh....Girl, you should stop that." Luke warned.

"Yeah. You don't want your skull to crack open, do you?" Soul asked.

"No, I don't. You're right, guys." Girl pulled her head up. A little blood was on her forehead.

"Uh, girl, you have a little somethin' on yer forehead." Soul pointed out.

"Oh my goodness! Are you alright, Girl?!" Professor Mjolnir came rushing over.

"I'm fine, Mr. Mjolnir."

"How can you say that when there's blood on your forehead?!"

"What?! There's blood on my forehead?! That's not symmetrical!"

"Here we go again." I said.

Soul put a dopey smile on her face and shrugged. "I tried to warn you." She said.

"C'mon, lemme take you to Mr. Naigus. He'll know what to do."

"Okay." Girl stood up, took her lunch with her, and walked off with Maron Mjolnir.

"Hope she's gonna be okay..." Tsubako said hopefully.

**TIMESKIP**

Soul's POV
It's now the end of the day and we went to the nurse's office to check on Girl.

"Hey guys, here's Girl. All she needs is some rest, and she'll be fine." Sam Barrett said.

"I don't know how to deal with Zombie women...." Crona said, as she hid behind Milo.

"I told you that Ms. Barrett is a nice person, Crona!" Milo said.

"I put some stitches in her forehead and wrapped bandages around her head to stop the bleeding." Mr. Naigus said.

"Be more careful next time, okay?" Ms. Barrett scolded.

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Thanks, guys! See you tomorrow!" I said.

We walked to the front of the academy and opened the doors. "Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" I said.

Everyone waved at me and Milo. "Bye!" Milo and I headed home. We opened the doors.

"Hi, you two! Welcome back home!" Blaine greeted us from the doorway. He rubbed himself against our ankles. Blaine is a monster cat with a whole bunch of magic. He's kind of a pervert, but he's a caring person.

I bent down and pet the cat. "Hey Blaine, what's for dinner?"

End chapter