Chapter 1: Meeting Up Before School

Before we start, here are the name changes: Some will be the same, and this is based on the anime.

DISCLAIMER: I haven't put ALL of the characters in here. This book was from a time when I was still working on finishing Soul Eater. By the time I made this, I think I was on episode 28. I've also kept some names because I thought they fit the characters and that some names shouldn't change. Please do not correct the name changes. I won't change them. Remember, readers, this is the first story I created on here.

Milo Albarn

Soul Evans (Maybe Soul could be a nickname for somethin' else.)

Black*Star

Tsubako

Death the Girl

Luke Thompson

Patrick Thompson

Spirit Albarn

Sam Barrett

Matt Naigus

Dr. Felicia Stein (I know now this should've been Frankie)

Lord (or lady) Death

Blaine

Maron (Mare-un) Mjolnir

Crona

Ragnarok

Menuso (Meh-nu-so, male Medusa. Might make a short appearance.)

****

Milo Albarn walked along the street towards Death Weapons And Meisters Academy, his school. His mom walked along his side. Milo loves his mom, but he doesn't really show it. What he especially didn't like about her was that she cheated on his dad. How Milo missed him....he barely ever got to see him anymore! Milo looked at his mom. Then he looked away.

"What's wrong, Milo?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking about Dad, that's all."

"Oh, really? Why?"

"I miss him."

"I do too."

Milo looked up at his mom. Despite her age, (31) she was rather pretty. She wore a green shirt with a cross necklace. Over that, she wore a open black blazer. For the bottom, an office skirt with black tights and high heels. She usually wore her hair down, or up in a ponytail. She has blue eyes. Even though she's 31, she doesn't act the way a woman would at all.

In fact, Milo thinks she acts like a kid most of the time.

"I doubt that..."

Milo has short blonde hair and green eyes. When going to school, he usually wears a yellow sweatervest and a green tie. Under that, a white long sleeved shirt. For bottoms, red jeans with black stripes on them. When fighting with Soul, he wears a long black coat over his vest-shirt. He's kind and cheerful, but has a short temper.

"C'mon, honey! You know I love you. I mean, why wouldn't I? I'm your mother!"

Milo looked away. "Like I'd ever consider you my mama..."

Spirit looked down at her son. They both stopped walking. She bent down and put a finger in her sons face.

"Milo, you know I love your dad. So you should respect that, AND me. I know we got a divorce, and I wished we didn't, but we did. But that's all in the past. I don't mind you or your friends having good memories, but seriously, sometimes it's good to forget the past. You remember that divorce, but I wish you'd just let me forget it." Spirit stood up.

"Look, here come your friends right now. Why don't you walk with them the rest of the way to school? I love you. Have a good day." She said, kissing his forhead. She put her hands in her blazer pockets and walked away.

Three girls and three boys walked up to Milo. But one girl was missing. Actually two, a Meister and Weapon were missing. They were sharing the same body together.

Soul walked up to her partner. "Yo Milo, What's up?"

Soul has short silver hair in a chin-length bob and a tan headband with a yellow circle on the side with a mouth that says 'EAT'. She has bright red eyes and pale skin. She usually wears a black and yellow hoodie that is zipped up. She wears a maroon skirt that has pockets and wears black shorts underneath that skirt that are visible. She wears yellow and gold high tops with gray buckles and gray soles. Soul is a tomboy, but calm and reserved. She seems rather emotionless and not caring, but that's really not the case. And she's cool, or she tries to act like she is.

She also rides a motorcycle.

Next is Black*Star. Black*Star has tanned skin and has green eyes. She has short, spikey teal hair in a boyish style. She wears a lose black midriff that exposes her body with a gray star in the middle of her shirt. She has a somewhat muscular build. She has a tattoo on her right arm. She wears black fingerless gloves and gray bracelets attached to her gloves. Under her midriff, she wears a sleeveless short gray shirt. She wears white shorts with black stripes on the bottom with pockets, held up by a belt. The rest of her legs are exposed, and she wears black and gray shoes with a star in the middle and black soles. Black*Star is energetic and kinda obnoxious, but her friends still love her. Even though she brags about herself sometimes, she really is a kind person.

Next is Tsubako. Tsubako is Black Star's weapon. He has black hair that is tied in a low ponytail, and a yellow long sleeved shirt with a dark yellow star on the right side. On his hands, he wears fingerless gloves up to his elbows that are green and black. He wears a gray belt and green jeans with black stripes. He wears black shoes. Tsubako is polite and a kind young man. He cares a lot for his friends and hates to see them hurt.

Next is Death the Girl. Death the Girl is obsessed with symmetry. She has pale skin and yellow eyes that are narrow. She wears a reaper bow-tie and a black closed blazer with gray ruffles at the end and wears a white long sleeved shirt underneath. She wears a black skirt and black Mary Janes with gray stockings. Her hair is in long low pigtails and held by gray holders. She may be obsessed with symmetry, but cares for her friends and their well being and loves her mom.

Next is Luke Thompson. He has short dirty blonde hair and a hat with a blue stripe and looks like it's sewn up. He wears a tie and usually a red sleeveless shirt. He wears blue jeans and brown shoes. He loves his brother and meister, Girl. Nothing can separate him from his brother. He loves his friends, but not as much as Patrick. Luke has blue eyes.

And now, Patrick Thompson. Patrick has blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears the same hat and clothing as his brother, but instead of blue jeans he wears blue shorts. He is immature and stupid. You can never really know what's going on in his head.

Milo looked around. Everyone was here. But one Meister was missing....

Everyone started walking towards the school, but stopped and turned around when a voice was heard behind them. The missing Meister had finally arrived!

End chapter
So that was the first chapter. Hope you guys liked/loved it!