Chapter 3: Class time! But First...

Milo's POV
I looked at the clock. There was about twenty minutes left until it was time for class.

"So uh.....what should we talk about?"

"Ragnarok, stop punchin' Crona." Soul said.

Everyone looked at Crona. Her tiny weapon slapped her head.

"Hey! I don't know how to deal with slaps!"

I walked over to Crona and Ragnarok. I don't know why, but I always like to tease the little weapon.

"Y'know, Ragnarok, now that you're tiny, I feel closer to you. You can't really hurt me anymore."

Ragnarok stared at me. "Hey, I never wanted to be your friend! But I guess since I'm Pinkie's weapon and can't move from her body much, unless we gotta fight, then I guess that makes me yer guys's friend, too."

She looked at Crona. Then she punched her nose. "Stupid Crona! You just had to make wortheless friends! I'm your partner, so I'M yer best friend!"

"No, you're a weapon who takes pleasure out of hurting her Meister. You may be my weapon, but you aren't a friend-you're a bully."

Ragnarok stared at Crona.

I stared at Crona.

My friends looked at Crona with their mouths wide open.

"CRONA!!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ragnarok screamed like a baby bird who stepped on a piece of glass. Heck, her scream was loud enough to actually break all the glass in the building!

"Hey! You know I can't deal with bullies!"

"Let's just get to class." I said.

"Fine." Ragnarok shrunk back down into her Meister.

We all had the same classes together. First up: Science Class!

We all headed to our room.

"Hey guys, I need to talk to my Mother first. Luke, Patrick, don't follow me. Go to class." Girl said.

"'Kay!"

"See you later, Girl."

I walked into class with my friends and sat down in my seat. I waited for Professor Stein. I wonder.....wasn't Lord Death inviting someone today? I think it was someone powerful.....

Right?

End chapter