Chapter 4: What Are You Doing With A Warlock?!

Girl's POV
I walked to my Mother's chamber and opened the doors.

And I gasped in shock! A symmetrical game of ping pong!?

With Menuso?!

WITHOUT ME?!

WHAT THE HECK?!

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECTLY ALIGNED!!

"Mom!! Why didn't you tell me you were gonna play this!?"

"Oh, hiya Girl! Watcha doing?"

"I came to talk to you before class." I pointed at Menuso. "And what's he doing here?"

"I invited him."

"Why?"

"Well, I was pretty bored, but I let everyone know before I invited him so no one would worry."

I looked at Menuso.

"So is that what you're doing here?"

"Well, yeah. Your mom invited me, so....here I am! Tell me, how's Crona doing?"

"She's fine. But Ragnarok....."

"Yeah, Ragnarok is mean. I always wonder about her sometimes."

"That must be hard. A weapon bullying her own meister....and popping out whenever she pleases...cruel, cruel fate." I said, shaking my head.

Menuso looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh, I've gotta get going. See you two later! And say hi to Crona for me, Girl!" Menuso opened the doors and walked out.

"Hey mom, what time is it?"

"Five minutes until class time, dear."

"Five minutes? Darn, gotta go love you bye!" I said quickly.

I waved to my mom and ran to my first class of the day. Out of breath, I put my hands on the doorknob. I caught my breath for a while. I then pushed down on the doorknob. I opened the door.

"Let's get ready for class, then. It's a good thing that I'm not late."

End chapter