MOUTHOLOGY...

A Professor was traveling by boat. On his way he asked the sailor:

"Do you know Biology, Ecology, Zoology, Geography, physiology?

The sailor said no to all his questions.

Professor: What the hell do you know on earth. You will die of illiteracy.

After a while the boat started sinking. The Sailor asked the Professor,

"do you know swiminology & escapology from sharkology?"

The professor said no.

Sailor: "Well, sharkology & crocodilogy will eat your assology, headology & you will dieology because of your mouthology.

--------------------------

@@@ the lesson in this is don't be rude to people because you never know when you will need that person to rescue your ass. just because someone doesn't know what you know, it doesn't mean they don't know anything.

VOTE

COMMENT (if you want)

@@@ I have been in a funk lately. sorry to anyone who messaged me and i didn't answer; i will when i feel better. i haven't been reading as much as i would like either and that should tell you all you need to know cause i love reading. Classes starts back up in three weeks and it's my goal to get out of this depressing state i am in by then because I don't want to deal with my friends forcing me out of it. Love them, but hate their toughness on me :-(....well that's all for now....I have another goal I want to reach by the end of the year but i will let you know about it later since i am not reading right now.