nice meeting

He is not what i expected to see.

His hands are bonded by steel, his legs clasped to the ground, and his neck with a choker i woudn't call sexy. The face its an porcelain sheer beauty, his eyes as blue as the skies, but in this cell it makes him almost look like he has grey pupils, his lashes are long and collective, but in the round of his eyes they are tinted by smug of some kind of black make up, his lips are pounted, and as he tilts his head high, i can see the reflective smile of a masaquist, to my suprice, they are red as blood, not by makeup but by biting them too often and abusibly.

He smiles, and glances over my entire being

i take a breath and bring my notepad to my chest, as i enclose the distance between the chair and Mr. L.

"hello Mr. Locket, am your new doctor, am here to help you" he shows his teeth as he takes me in deeper, and bobs his head from side to side, the light reflectin of his every sleak hair, painted in a rare fire red. His teeth are adorned with a golden grill, installed in every  piece of teeth,

"well well, ell, and what's your name, since you know mines"

he says with a arched brown

"call me Ms. Ginger"

"i said the name, not what i shall call you"

he almost said that posesivly, and the doubt that this was going to be a peacefull introduction goes out that small window where the light its dim.

"Vira"

He smiles even wider, and that its facinating, how wide his mouth goes, with the tainted lips, his voice disifers into a laugh, small at first, and loud as it bigins to close

"well sweetcakes, what such a pretty girl its doing in dark place like this?" he tilts his smile upside down, and i can feel depressed cause  i want to see Mr. L smile one more time.

"i wanted to meet you Mr. L"
He smiles wider now, and i wonder if am smiling too , i dont know why the tought passed through the rest that he was a maniac, i only see smiles and hope in his eyes,
" you want to help me doctor start by getting the chains off my fucking body"

the chains streamed a sound of agony through the cell, he was in, pain, i took a small breath and smiled back.

"we both know i can't do that" i said and lowered my eyes to where his hands were, his nails were bitten off, his veins an extract of lilac, and purple, his complexion was almost too white, you  could see through him.

"then what are you here for, want to hear the story once again?" he said and i felt his eyes sooth through me, an vixed fixation of anger and curiosity. I picked up my pen, layed the notepad over my knee, and looked at him, waiting.

" i'll take that as a yess, barbie doll, well where shall i start? perhaps when i ate dear Dorothy, or when i tried explaining miss Blodie that screams were not going to cut it, am an director you seeeee" he pushed his head back, franatically, his neck exposed, i could see scratches untreated and his body was in much more damage than his face. 

"you got that down ?" he asked his eyes popping from his skull to my shaking hands

i nodded.