~~Twenty~~What The Hell~~

**1 Week And A Half Later**

Aliyah's POV

I woke up and I instantly felt sick. I jumped up and ran into my bathroom.

I knelt over the toilet and threw up. I heard my bedroom door open and I looked over to see Blake.

"Babe, what the fuck!?" He yelled.

He came over to the bathroom door, and Tamzin and Saffire were there a few seconds later.

I wiped my mouth off with some toilet paper, and Blake instantly kneeled down next to me and hugged me.

"What happened?" He asked me.

I looked at Tam and Saff and pursed my lips together.

"We ate a lot of candy last night. It's most likely that." Saff told Blake.

"Well, she ate most of it." Tam added with a cheesy grin on her face.

He pulled away from our hug and looked at me for confirmation.

I nodded and he smiled at my, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I have to go to my aunts today, but I'll see you later. I love you, babe." He said.

"I love you too." I said, smiling at him as he left.

I stood up to brush my teeth, and right as I finished, Tamzin spun me around to face them.

"What the hell?" She asked me.

"I don't even know." I said, walking into my room and sitting down on my bed.

"It just happened?" Saff asked.

I nodded and laid down, closing my eyes.

"Again." I said. "This is the fourth day that this has happened."

I groaned and covered my face with one of the many pillows I had on my bed.

All I could hear was the faint whispers of the girls. Please let one of us figure this out soon.