~~One~~Flights~

"And it's flights from LA, trips to Paris"

Aliyah's POV

I woke up to my aunt shaking my gently. I groaned and sat up, almost falling off my bed, causing Aunt Claire to chuckle.

"You have an hour to get ready, Aliyah." She said as she turned around to walk out.

I stretched and stood up, walking over to my closet door where I had an outfit laying out for the plane ride.

I changed into my maroon performance leggings and a slim fit white tshirt. I slipped on my black and white Nike Jordan Reveals and threw my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed my drawstring Nike bag and slipped my MacBook inside of it. I applied some lip balm, also putting that in my bag before tossing my wallet into into and closing it.

I laid down on my bed and went on my phone, scrolling aimlessly through Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Snapchat.

****

"Aliyah! If you want breakfast then we need to leave now!" I heard my aunt call up the stairs.

"Coming Aunt Claire!" I called back as I put my bag on and went down the stairs.

"Where to first?" She asked me as we got into her car.

"Starbucks please." I said with a smile.

"Alright." She nodded and pulled out of the garage and the driveway, heading down the street.

We got Starbucks and I went in and up to the counter.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" The cashier asked me, he was pretty hot might I add.

"Can I have a Venti White Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream and a Venti Peppermint Bark Frapucchino?" I asked pulling out a ten dollar bill.

"That'll be 9.30, what are the names?" He asked as I handed him the ten dollar bill.

"Claire on the mocha and Aliyah on the frapucchino." I told him.

He nodded his head and I walked to the other end of the counter.

A few minutes later the guy came back out.

"Claire and Aliyah." He said setting the cups down and walking away.

I walked up and grabbed the cups, walking out of the building and back to my aunts car.