~~Three~~Mall Day~~

Aliyah's POV

I woke up to Tamzin poking my face.

"Stop." I mumbled.

She kept poking my face and I tried to ignore it.

"What?" I said, opening my eyes and looking at her.

"Brandon told me to wake you up because we're gonna go to the mall." She said, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked, sitting up and looking at her.

"I'm not!" She protested, her eyes widening.

"You like Brandon." I said, causing her to look down and smile.

"Oh my god! OTP! OTP! OTP!" I yelled, probably sounding like a lunatic.

"Well guess what?" She said, crossing her arms.

"What?" I said while smirking.

"Blake's coming with us." She said, smirking back at me.

I looked down and blushed and my door opened to reveal a shirtless Blake.

"Blake! I could've been changing or something!" I yelled at him.

"And?" He said, shrugging his shoulders.

I looked down and blushed. Then Tamzin poked me, causing me to look up.

"Get dressed babe, we're leaving in 30 minutes." He said, closing my door.

I looked at Tamzin to see that she was already dressed. He called me babe.

"Get dressed babe." Tamzin said, mimicking Blake.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my closet, looking for an outfit to wear.

I finally decided on a white crop top that had Mickey Mouse on it, but he had his middle fingers up, covering his eyes, with a pair of distressed black denim shorts, and my combat boots

I finally decided on a white crop top that had Mickey Mouse on it, but he had his middle fingers up, covering his eyes, with a pair of distressed black denim shorts, and my combat boots. I grabbed my phone and my grey and black Vans SnapBack.

I smiled at myself and looked down at my belly button. I got it pierced for my 14th birthday.

I jogged down the stairs to see Tamzin and Brandon sitting on the couch talking.

"Zayum! That's my sister!" Brandon shouted, causing Tamzin to laugh and Hunter and Blake came in from the kitchen.

Blake's jaw dropped and Hunter had a shocked expression on his face.

"What are you wearing?" Hunter asked, sounding disgusted.

"Clothes. And Blake, close your mouth or you'll catch flies." I said, giggling a bit afterwards.