~~Thirteen~~Tour Bus~~

**The Next Day**

Aliyah's POV

I woke up to Tamzin shaking me.

"We're here!" She shouted excitedly.

I laughed and stood up, following her and the boys off the plane.

"So are we staying in a hotel or?" I asked as we all walked over to baggage claim.

"We're taking a tour bus to Pittsburgh." Hunter said as we started grabbing our belongings.

"Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania?" I asked.

"Yup." Brandon nodded.

"Then why are we in Albany?" I asked.

"You're just full of questions. We're in Albany because that's where the tickets that we were given had us go." Tamzin said while laughing.

I pouted and Blake laced his fingers with mine.

"Let's go baby girl." He said.

We followed everyone else out to the parking lot, seeing Bart standing outside on the bus.

"There you are, come on." Bart said, climbing into the bus.

"Ok so there's a lounge room all the way in the back that's soundproof. Then there's the bunks, then the bunks. Then the bathroom. And then there's this kitchen and living room combined area thing." He said, laughing at the end.

"So get comfortable and enjoy the trip." He told us before walking to the front of the bus.

I walked to the bunks and put my stuff on the bottom bunk, climbing into the top one and closing my eyes, ready to fall asleep.

"I love you." I heard Blake say, followed by him wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me as close to him as possible.

"I love you too." I whisper as I slowly drifted to sleep.