Chapter 9.

Jake's POV-

Max.

My brother.

Stood in front of me.

He left me. 4 years ago. For college.

"Max?" I questioned.

"Hi baby brother." He smirked.

I jumped from Tyler's lap and ran to max. I jumped into his arms tears rushing down my face. I heard him sniffle. I knew he missed me to.

"god dammit Max carter! don't ever leave me again. I missed you so much max." I whispered yelled.

"I missed you to jake. I'm not leaving anymore. I promise. I'm finishing here. I'm not leaving you anymore." He sobbed.

I haven't heard my brother cry since our grandfather died. Max ran his fingers through the hair at the nap of my neck. He whispered soothing words in my ear. When my sobs died down I pulled back.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"Alex and his mouth. How could I miss the wedding." He smirked.

"You know about them? hold the fuck up!" I said confused.

"Well I am one. Dumb ass. There are three ways to be one. Your born, mates or bitten. I was bitten. You. You will be mated. Finally." He whispered the last part.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

"No you don't. You just hate when I keep secrets. You know you love me." Max smirked.

I hit his shoulder," your lucky I do."

"Now that I have fixed us," he turned to Tyler.," Hurt my brother Tyler, I will get you. You may be alpha but I am as strong as you. So don't think about it"

Max smiled playfully at Tyler causing Tyler to smirk.

"I'd hurt myself before you could hurt me." Tyler answered simply.

My heart swelled. He loved me that much. I'm still confused. So my brother is a big ass wolf. So is his best friend and my boyfriend. And apparently there is a wedding that I'm in that I don't know of. Doesn't this sound wonderfully.

"Jake!" they yelled

"Huh? what? sorry." I looked around.

"Your still stupid as before." Max mumbled with a smirk.

I hit his head and he yelped. I smirked and sat down in Tyler's lap. He kissed my lips sweetly, intertwining our fingers.

"Can't wait till your married and the pups come. I get to have little Nieces and nephews.

I chocked on the breath I was taking in. Pups? kids? what the hell?!

"I can't get pregnant!" I yelped.

"There is one way we can have a kid." Tyler whispered.

"We'll tell me!" I demanded.

"You never told him." max murmured

"If you god dam...."

"Damit jake! chill out. I'll tell you." Tyler yells.

I coward back in the couch. Tyler has never yelled around me. And his alpha side scared me. A lot. Tyler wrapped me in his arms.

"Baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean too but what we can do is go to the adoption center in the center of each pack." He whispered.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Which kid? you feel a pull. Like when we met. The sparks." Tyler smiled.

"Well shit. That's so simple." I smirked.

"Not really little brother. The kid has to agree to be one. You have to bite them." Max spoke up.

"Ruins my happiness now." I mumbled.

"Why the hell are we talking about kids? shit we aren't even married. I don't plan kids yet. Not for a few months." Tyler spoke.

"I'm not ready for kids either." Alex and I said.

I looked at him and busted out laughing. Kids? marriage? I haven't even let him mark me or turn me.

"Let me guess. Your not even marked?" max smirked amusement in his voice.

"Fuck off max." I mumbled.

Max let out a low chuckle and I burred my head in the crook of Tyler's neck. I felt the vibration of Tyler's chuckled rip threw his chest. I slapped it playfully and sighed.

"Don't worry baby. The time is right tonight." He whispered I my ear.

I shuddered at his sudden determination. He nibbled at my ear and I tensed. He laid his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. I will soon be taken by the guy I have know for such a short time but I love.

___________________________

UPDATE!!!!

SO ;) ;).

THE DEED WILL BE DONE!!!!!

IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE SCEEN THAT WILL COME NEXT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! SO I CAN WARN YOU WHEN NOT TO READ.

TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

NEXT UPDATE- Monday.