Chapter 15.

Tyler's POV-

A shiver ran down my spine. Have you ever smelt something like fresh baked bread and then its gone for a long time and you smell it again, but after a long time? well that's me now.

All I smell is Jake's sweet sent as we run in the forest. My uncle has been keeping him in his old cabin. how stupid could I be! This whole time. I swore I never smelt his scent when we did patrols for him, but all I care about now is that im going to find Jake.

As we neared the cabin, I could smell Jake even stronger

'He's here.' Alex mind linked me

'I smell him to. we need the cabin surrounded. no one gets out of there alive. Only Jake."' I said back in alpha tone.

'You heard your alpha! I want this place surrounded. two different lengths from each other. NOW!' Alex yelled

Each and everyone one of my pack members split up into groups to surround the house. Alex, max and I shifted, slipped on shorts and slowly crept into the house. As we slowly pushed the door open, I heard a faint whimper.

Jake..........

Jake's POV-

Tyler's uncle came down the stairs leaving the door open just a crack, letting in a small amount of light. He smirked walking up to me.

"Stupid whore. Get up!" he boomed

I let out a small whimper and slowly stood up. I sniffled away the tears, but aught a scent. the scent to familiar to me. My knight and shining armor. I hadn't mind linked him because i didn't want his uncle to find him.

'Tyler?' I mind linked

'JAKE! baby im here. im coming to get you.' he mind linked

I broke the mind link before his uncle could get in. His uncle, Marius ( i forget his name lol), Stood tall in front of me. His eyes grew wide with anger and worry. He knew tyler was here. shit!

Tyler's POV-

When I fallowed Jake's scent to a door, I followed it down. when I came to the bottom, I saw my uncle pressing Jake on the bed. I growled, my vision turning a bright red.

"Get the FUCK off of my mate!" I boomed causing everyone to flinch

I was still alpha so everyone, but an alpha listened to me unless on my territory. My uncle slowly slipped off of Jake. This was my chance to lung. I shifted mid air, snapping his neck on impact. I shifted slowly, my breathing heavy and my vision slightly red. I heard the whimper of my mate and my wolf calmed, but i soon turned to worry.

I ran to Jake's side after slipping on a shirt and shorts. i kneeled by his side and he slightly smiled.

"well hello gorgeous." he smirked

"Jake im so sorry. Baby im here. Im going to keep you safe." I whispered in his ear.

"hey Tyler. isn't this the part of the movies when the guy takes his shirt off and rips it to clean the love of his life's wounds?" he asked through a chuckle

"Do you want to see my shirtless Jake? Is that what you want?" I asked with a smirk

"kind of, but what I really want is to go home and lay in your arms." he said slowly.

Soon Jake fainted in my arms.

"Mind link the pack doctor and tell him to meet us at the house." I said

Alex nodded and I Jake in my arms. My beautiful mate. All mine. Just to hold.

In my arms...

________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

ONLY CHAPTER 15 AND I HAVE

334 READS!

24 VOTES

3 COMMENTS

TO ME!!!! that's a lot! and I want to thank you all!!!!

Don't forget to fallow or add me on all my social medias!! all in my bio!!!!

LOVE YOU! UPDATE IN ABOUT A WEEK!!