Chapter 8

Jake's POV-

(IF YOU CANT HANDLE BOY ON BOY SEX THEN DONT READ)

Tyler threw me on the bed and closed the door behind him, locking it. I scrambled to sit up and to look at Tyler. His eyes shine with lust, a large smirk on his face.

He pounced on me, hovering over me. He smashed is lips to mine. It was full of hunger and need with a hint of passion. I pulled his shirt over his head and then mine. Tyler ripped my jeans off. The cold air hit my body like brick and sent shivers all over. Tyler lowers his body down and played with my boxers.

"T-Tyler. I can't." I whimpered.

I wanted to feel his touch. I needed it, but I'm to scared. To insecure.

"Baby it's okay. I'm gonna help you." He whispered in a husky voice.

He pulled my boxers down and threw them to the floor. He lowered his body down, now straddling my legs. He traced patterns on my inner thigh, sending goosebumps on my body. I got hard instantly.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered.

He wrapped his fingers around my full length, pumping. His touch sent spark threw my body. Heat started to rise to my body as I came closer to my climax.

"Tyler." I moaned.

"I know baby." He grinned.

My back arched, hips buckling, I was close. His hand moved faster.

"Tyler I'm gon-"

His lips wrapped around my length and he finished me off. I released in his mouth. My muscles relaxed as I laid down in the bed. Tyler cradled my body next his.

(The dirty is over ;)

"I love you jake." He whispered.

"I love you too Tyler."

I was soon enveloped into the darkness of sleep

I woke to the smell of bacon. Like in the movies. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. My vision soon cleared and I noticed I was in Tyler's room. I turned over and found nothing. Just a cold bed.

"How are you feeling baby?" a husky voice asked.

I sat up straight and saw Tyler wrapped in a towel. Droplets of water dropped down his perfectly chiseled Abs. I bit my lips and nodded.

"Okay. But I feel sore." I smirked.

"Let me take you to the shower." He smirked.

Tyler was soon by my side and lifting my into his arms. He carried me to the bathroom and set me to my feet.

"I'll be down stairs. Take any of my cloths. Oh by the way. You where perfect last night." He whispers in my ear.

He bit my ear and then walked out of the bathroom. Damn this boy. I turned on the hot water and then climbed into the shower. The hot water felt amazing. I washed my air with Tyler's green apple shampoo. Gonna have to ask about that later.

I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked out to the room and looked through Tyler's cloths. I pulled out a black tank top and black sweat pants. I put on blue boxers and then the cloths. I put on his hoodie from the other day. I inhaled his scent.

I walked down stairs and saw Tyler and Alex sitting on the couch. Tyler's head shot up and he smiled.

"You look good in my cloths." He said pulling me into my lap.

"They are comfy. Im to tiny for them." I smirked.

"Are you calling me fat?" He asked acting offended.

"Yes." I smirks.

"You guys are to cute. damn I need Sarah to do that with me." Alex frowned.

"Your just jealous." I smirked.

"Yes. Yes I am. So would your brother."he chuckled.

"He is terrible at relationships. Can't keep a girl for a month." I chuckled.

"What are you talking about?" a voice asked.

I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes. I can't be. 

___________________________

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

I'm sure you know who it is

BUT TELL ME WHO ANWAYS

VOTE

COMMENT.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

UPDATE BY MONDAY OR TUESDAY.