Chapter 25 Skipping School [Part 2]

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 25 Skipping School [Part 2]

I took in a deep breath to try to calm myself down. Come on Rosie, you can deal with this patiently. I forced a smile onto my face.

"Can you please hand me the clothes?" I asked him nicely.

"No." he smirked.

He was really testing my patience right now.

"Please hand me the clothes." I pleaded through gritted teeth.

He still had that stupid, handsome smirk on his face. "Na, I think I'll keep them."

"I'm being nice." I growled.

"I'm being nice too." he winked.

It was just so tempting to knee him in the balls and get the clothes. Even though he was incredibly hot and sexy, and he's been my crush since middle school, I still felt incredibly annoyed by his actions. His grass green eyes travelled down my body, not trying to hide the fact he was checking me out.

Should I be happy or annoyed that my crush is checking me out without any care in the world while I'm wrapped in a towel and he's keeping my clothes from me?

"Enjoying the view?" I teased, with my own smirk plastered on my face.

I've never felt this confident before, and it was strange since I was wrapped in only a blue towel which reached to above my knees.

"Actually, I am. Thanks for asking."

Okay, I was honestly not expecting that as a reply. He blew out a low whistle.

"You should wear this outfit to school more often."

"I've never worn it to school though, and it's a towel." I stated a little confused.

"Exactly."

"Just please hand me the clothes!" I practically begged.

He tapped his chin pretending to be thinking.

"What will I get out of it?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Anything."

Oops! I shouldn't have said anything.

"I want-"

"Not sex though." I quickly cut in.

Your just saying it because if he asked for it, you would be willing to give it to him. No! I would never give that to him! Liar. Am not! Are to! Wait, am I arguing with myself? I mentally slapped myself. Shut up!

"What?" Axel asked, looking at me warily.

I cocked my eyebrow at him. "What?"

"You just said shut up."

Oh, so I just said that out loud.

"Yes you did." Axel replied.

Okay, now I said something out loud again.

"Yeah, you did. Again."

"Okay, just stop listening to my inner self speaking. She's a little unstable and she randomly blurts things out and stuff." I tried explaining.

"Your inner self?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

He looked at me like I was crazy. "So does your inner self tells you to do things?"

"Sometimes."

"So let me get this straight. She tells you who to love or murder?"

Oh, so this is what he's getting at.