[Continuation Of Chapter 22]

A/N: This is the what happened after the end of chapter 22.
[No Sexual Stuff, So Don't Worry;]
Vote? Comment? Fan? ( :

---Axel's P.O.V---

   "I'm sorry, I didn't know what came up Rose, I'm so sorry-" I apologized.

   She interrupted me- mid sentence. "Shut up, you drive me insane. Now kiss me."

   I didn't need to be told twice what to do. I pressed my lips against her soft ones and savored the taste of her sweet mouth. I inhaled her sweet scent in my nostrils and enjoyed everything about her. The kiss didn't last long enough. She pulled away after a short moment and stared at me, confused. "Are you a prince?"

   "No?" I furrowed my eyebrows together. Drunk Rose wasn't easy to figure out.

   "Liar," he accused, pushing me away from her. "If I'm the princess, you have to be my one and only prince!" she pouted while crossing her arms across her chest like an angry five year old.

   If she wanted to be a five year old, I'd be a five year old with her. It's not like she was going to remember anything anyway. "Well Princess, you didn't tell me you were a princess." I crossed my arms over my chest. "Because if you aren't a princess, then I'm not a prince."

   "What do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows together.

   "What I mean is, you are my one and only princess. If you aren't a princess, then I'm not a prince." I huffed like a little kid and turned away from her.

   "Really?" She placed her hand on my shoulder. I had to stop myself from laughing at her little girl voice. She suddenly hugged me from behind. "If you're my prince, then I will be your princess."

   "That's cute." I chuckled.

   "Guess what!" She suddenly pulled back. "I can fly!" She screamed while jumping up and down on my bed. She kept jumping up and down until she was tired and finally stopped. She was soaked in sweat and both her eyes were tired.

   "Are you sure you don't want to go to bed?"

   "I'm hungry." she pouted.

   "What do you want to eat?"

   "A BANANA SPLIT!" She replied hopping up and down excitedly on the ground.

   "I don't have-"

   "I can do the splits!" She announced, trying to do the splits. She groaned out in pain when she reached her limit. "I can do it!" She kept trying to push herself into doing the splits, but it clearly wasn't possible for her.

   "I just need to take off these clothes!" She yelled,  stripping right in front of me. I tried grabbing her so she could stop, but she pushed me away. "I can do it!" She finally stripped into merely a bra and underwear. I turned away, embarrassed. Though she was drunk, I didn't want a single soul seeing how red my cheeks could get.

   She kept trying to do the splits, but failed miserably. I finally decided to grab her under the armpits and lift her up in a standing position. Her crystal blue eyes stared up at me. "Prince."

   "Huh?"

   "Would you catch me if I fell?" She asked innocently.

   "Of course, what kind of question is-" she suddenly fell face forward into me. I caught her before she could even fall. I tucked her into my bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

   "You're such a pain in my ass when you're drunk." I sighed while staring at her sleeping face. "But then again, I enjoy it."

~*~

A/N: So I decided to add this as an extra so you guys really know what happened ! (: Thanks for reading this story! Also, please go check out my other books ! (:

My book 'Seven Letters After You' takes a different and more mature approach on romance, it'd be great if you checked it out!!!

Btw. Yes, I'm going to keep that box of condoms a mystery(; Mwahahaha !

I love every one of you princesses.

[ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS BOOK  IS FOR SALE ON AMAZON, FULLY EDITED, WITH EXTRA CHAPTERS AND SCENES! <3]

~Lilly