Chapter 21: The Beginning of a Spa Day

~Your POV~

Me and Natsu just sat at our table in anticipation to find out who won the competition. After about 10 minutes of the discussion between all 4 cat Exceeds, they finally made a decision.

Happy stood up onto the Table-Top, clearing his throat. "We have chosen the winner!" He shouted as everyone else stood up as well.

"The winners are... [Y/n] and Natsu!!" They all yelled in unison.

We both stood up, eyes widened with shock. We both smiled with huge, goofy grins on our faces as we embraced each other into a tight hug. "We did it Natsu! We won!" I laughed.

As we let go, we were getting stares from almost everyone in the Guild. With a smug grin plastered onto each and every one of there faces. Both of our faces turned shades of Pink and Red.

But after 5-10 minutes of awkwardness between everyone, we both grinned again as if nothing ever happened..! We sat back down and started chatting about the most random things that topped our heads.

"H-Hey! Great j-job on your d-duet g-guys!" Zuki congratulated with her normal stutter.

"Thanks Zuki! So, I was thinking that maybe you, Lucy, Erza, Levy, Juvia and I could go on a job later? You know, just us girls? And if she wants, Mira could come too!" I stated, hope in my voice that she would agree to tag along.

"S-Sure! Th-That sounds great! I'm i-in!" She grinned, giving me a small thumbs up.

"Awesome! Come here, let's go ask the others! I'll talk to you later Natsu!" And with that, I grabbed her hand and dragged her off to the table that Lucy and Erza were sitting at.

"Heyyyyyyyy," I greeted "smoothly".

"What'd you do this time?" Ezra joked.

"Nothing! I swear!"

"Well, you shouldn't, it's not nice..!" Ezra was just full of jokes right now isn't she?

I sighed and decided to cut down to the chase. "Anyway, I was thinking that you two, Zuki, Levy, Juvia, Mira and I could all go on a mission together? You in?" I raised an eyebrow with a smug smile.

Lucy and Erza both exchanged glances. "I have a better idea..!" Lucy stood from her chair.

"How about we go take a Spa Day? Just us girls," she grinned.

I wanted to argue and that we should go on a mission instead, but truth be told, that sounds amazing...

"But aren't you gonna remember and then complain about rent?" I replied.

"Nope! I've already collected all of this months savings! And a little extra too!" She giggled in victory.

Dammit...

"Alright... Spa Day it is..!" I sighed. I'll go get Levy, Juvia and Mira,"

Then I walked over to the table where Levy and Gajeel were sitting. Of course, Levy was trying to explain something to Gajeel. As usual, it was hopeless for the Bluenette girl as she groaned in defeat. That's when I decided to intervene.

"Sup," I grinned as I leaned against the table in between them, seemingly trying to be annoying.

"Hey (Y/n)! What's up?" Levy asked, putting her books back into her bag.

"So, Lucy, Erza and I are taking the girls out for a Spa Day, wanna come?" I asked, fully standing up.

"Sure! I'll go pack my bags right now! I'll meet you at the Train Station!" She smiled, running out the door and to her house.

Alright, now for Mira and Juvia. I looked around to see Juvia swooning over Gray. I mentally laughed and strode over.

"Hey Juvi--"

"Love Rival!" She quickly stated as she gripped Gray's shirt even tighter. Poor Gray, he's probably dying right now...

"I'm not your Love Rival... Gray is all yours! I was just wondering if you wanted to tag along on a Spa Day with the other girls?" I explained, hoping to get her off my back.

After a mere 5 seconds of awkward silence, she let go of Gray and started smothering me into a hug.

"Juvia would love to go!!" She squealed. "Juvia will pack her bags and meet you at the Train Station!" And with that, she was gone and out the door.

I was about to walk away when I felt a firm yet weak hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see a sickened Gray.

"Thanks..." He mumbled with an uneasy smile. Then after that, he walked away.

One more to go...

I walked up to the bar, and sure enough, there was Mira, washing dishes and serving other Guild Members. I sat down in one of the stools, finally being noticed by Mira as she dried a previously used Beer Glass.

"Oh, hey [Y/n]! You want anything?" She asked, her normal sweet smile on her face.

"Yes, actually, I was hoping that you'd like to come on a Spa Day with Zuki, Lucy, Erza, Levy, Juvia and I?" I replied, putting my elbow on the table with my head in my hand.

She put down the glass and her Dish Rag. She placed her hand on her chin in thought as she stared up at the ceiling. Then she looked down at me with a smirk. "Of course I will! I just have to tell Master to get a replacement for me..! I'll meet you all down by the Boarding Station!"

Then she skipped up the stairs to Gramps' Office as I smiled. 'I have no idea how this is gonna turn out, but I have a feeling that something amazing is going to happen..!' I thought with a grin as I walked back to Lucy, Erza and Zuki.

"Alrighty girls! Let's get packed and hit the Spa!" I shouted, raising a hand into the air. The other girls owned in as we marched out of the Guild Hall and headed to our houses to pack anything we thought we were going to need.

Ezra went to her house, as Zuki and I followed Lucy back to her apartment. Once we got there, Lucy handed a bag to both Zuki and me. "If you need any clothes, don't hesitate to ask!" She gave us a wink and headed up to her room.

Of course, we hesitated, but we had to ask... "Hey, uh... Lucy?" I started, trying not to give into the voices in my head saying "Turn back now! It's not worth it!"

"Yeah?"

"Do you maybe have... Swimsuits... that Zuki and I could borrow..?" There! I said it! It's all over and done with! Now for her answer...

She grinned like I've never seen her grin before. "Of course I do! One sec! I'll be right back!!" She squealed as she dashed up to her room.

"What. Have. I. Done..?"

Hey! Sorry for slow updates! But I've been working on my other books, so I'm more busy than I am Lazy... But, thanks for bearing with me... Until next time!