Early rises and exciting suprises

*H POV*

I awoke to the sound of a loud banging outside of mine and Fred's bedroom door. I stood and stretched out my stiff muscles before answering it. Ginny was stood there; fully dressed, and magically carrying a tray of rather delicious smelling breakfast behind her. " eat this, get dressed and be downstairs in 40 minutes please. We don't need Fred, just you; so don't bother waiting."
"Why do I need to do all of that? It's only-" I took a quick look to the clock behind me "6:45?! Ginny what on earth?!"
"WE'RE GOING DRESS SHOPPING! TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY THAT ALL OF US BRIDES ARE ALLOWED TO GET OUR DRESSES! SO WE HAVE TO GET THERE QUICKLY SO WE DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BEST DRESSES! COME ONNN!!! EAT YOUR BREAKFAST GET DRESSED AND HURRY! WE STILL HAVE TO MAKE A STOP AT GRINGOTTS!!!" She shouted as she ran down the hall and back down the stairs.
I turned at the sound of a loud groan behind me.
"She does realise none of the shops in diagon alley open until 8 doesn't she?" Fred mumbled
"Right now, I don't think she cares. I have to admit I'm excited though! I get to find my wedding dress today!" I semi-shouted
"Can I come with?" Fred asked cheekily
"Of course not! You know it's bad luck!" I told him sharply.
" I'm only kidding 'mione. I can wait until our wedding day" he told me happily.
"Speaking of-" I broached carefully, "when will that be?"
"Well... It's the 14th of August now... So how about the 29th?"
"Can we plan a wedding in 15 days?" I asked him incredulous.
"Of course. Dresses and suits today, rings tomorrow, we already have a venue right outside, we have a marquee and tables in the shed. All we need is guests and some of our own decorations"
"So we're getting married in 15 days?!" It was more of a statement than a question. My excitement only peaked when he nodded his head.

Breakfast forgotten, I leaped across the room to envelope my half-asleep, soon to be husband in a bone crushing hug.

A/N: IM SORRY! I know it's not very long at all. But I've been really busy lately and as some of my friends know, some things haven't been going very well for me recently. As I've mentioned in an earlier comment, I've kind of lost interest in this story, but I will still finish it; although it might take a while.
TheSlytherinTimeLadyFromStorybrooke